Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasted all my energy on this Mecha Frieza event. Finally got the fukker maxed out and Dokkan'd

I really wanna my dokkan my PHY Broly, but is it worth dropping kais on him? I have like 12 and I haven't pulled a leader since getting Buu early last month
At this point I'd say no since we're about a month out from the 2nd anniversary which brings the SSJ4s and the 120% god lead meta. I'll be pulling on Vegeta's banner since it also has Rozay and VB as featured units. Those three are much more viable in that meta than Broly is, and thus better Old Kai candidates. As is SSJ4 Goku who is the better card between him and Vegeta, but his feature pool isn't as good.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
At this point I'd say no since we're about a month out from the 2nd anniversary which brings the SSJ4s and the 120% god lead meta. I'll be pulling on Vegeta's banner since it also has Rozay and VB as featured units. Those three are much more viable in that meta than Broly is, and thus better Old Kai candidates. As is SSJ4 Goku who is the better card between him and Vegeta, but his feature pool isn't as good.
Thanks breh

I pulled SSJ4 Goku after 2 Multis but never pulled Vegeta so I hope the luck reverses

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh

I pulled SSJ4 Goku after 2 Multis but never pulled Vegeta so I hope the luck reverses
After the SSJ4 banner I'm skipping everything until Gogeta/Janemba unless I see them drop a better banner after they drop the last god leader in JP. Always good to have foresight.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
After the SSJ4 banner I'm skipping everything until Gogeta/Janemba unless I see them drop a better banner after they drop the last god leader in JP. Always good to have foresight.
btw I tried ur AGL recommendation on Broly and the only hiccup I had was that I kept not getting Ki for both Bojack and Buu early on the PHY stage. Other than that it was a breeze. Appreciated

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Been a busy few days for me, trying to get SSBKK awakened and shyt

then the beginning of the 120 leads :wow: I might be going broke on that banner

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a busy few days for me, trying to get SSBKK awakened and shyt

then the beginning of the 120 leads :wow: I might be going broke on that banner
Working on LR Frieza and farming gems in the meantime. Did u finish Broly?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Working on LR Frieza and farming gems in the meantime. Did u finish Broly?
Honestly, it was too much work for me and I just got bored with the rampage thematic. Then I realized I had the defense breaking Guldo and sold him like a month ago and got pissed and just used the medals on the stage 1 Broly :lolbron:
Broly's gonna get phased out the game soon anyway, so :yeshrug:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, it was too much work for me and I just got bored with the rampage thematic. Then I realized I had the defense breaking Guldo and sold him like a month ago and got pissed and just used the medals on the stage 1 Broly :lolbron:
Broly's gonna get phased out the game soon anyway, so :yeshrug:
Which banner do u plan on going in on between the two anyways?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Which banner do u plan on going in on between the two anyways?
I still believe the SSJ4 Goku is the way to go to just because I never pulled the STR leader and I have one of the most optimal AGL teams possible. It seems like most youtubers prefer Vegeta's character from an individual perspective though

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still believe the SSJ4 Goku is the way to go to just because I never pulled the STR leader and I have one of the most optimal AGL teams possible. It seems like most youtubers prefer Vegeta's character from an individual perspective though
I plan to do Vegeta's banner as I mentioned before because of the feature pool. I pulled Rage Trunks and INT SSB Vegeta so I'm content running heroes if I don't pull SSJ4 Vegeta.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I plan to do Vegeta's banner as I mentioned before because of the feature pool. I pulled Rage Trunks and INT SSB Vegeta so I'm content running heroes if I don't pull SSJ4 Vegeta.
AH I forgot about that. Isnt Vegito Blue in his pool too? Might have to grind on that (actually think I pulled Blue on his banner in JP)

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AH I forgot about that. Isnt Vegito Blue in his pool too? Might have to grind on that (actually think I pulled Blue on his banner in JP)
Yea Vegito Blue, Rozay, and TEQ Golden Frieza whereas SSJ4 Goku has Super Vegito, Gogeta, and Black as far and the marquee featured units

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea Vegito Blue, Rozay, and TEQ Golden Frieza whereas SSJ4 Goku has Super Vegito, Gogeta, and Black as far and the marquee featured units
Damn I'd like to think I have a few marquee heroes, might have to roll in on that SSJ4 banner instead

I could just make my AGL team even better with SSJ4 Vegito as leader :yeshrug:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I'd like to think I have a few marquee heroes, might have to roll in on that SSJ4 banner instead

I could just make my AGL team even better with SSJ4 Vegito as leader :yeshrug:
Honestly can't go wrong with either one. U watch the Youtubers so u know the other leaders are hard to find but I'd imagine it will be a bit different on Global