Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've used like 40 stones for Black and got dikked smh. Also got burnt w my 80 stones on the God banner, only got nuker Cell and two AOE Brolys. I might have to get active again for Vegito Blue though.
Yea that Black banner was pure evil for me. Had two friends pull him within 30 stones :martin:. We still have 125 stones from this celebration tho and who knows how many will rain down on us for Part 2 so definitely save for then.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just in time for Vegito Blue and Rozay:mjgrin:
I'm trying to get Ult Gohan done and my AGL team will be pretty solid. I haven't been in tuned w Dokkan in general since SSJ4 Goku, but it's great that having Vegito is basically the equalizer to just about every event that's been released up to this point

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to get Ult Gohan done and my AGL team will be pretty solid. I haven't been in tuned w Dokkan in general since SSJ4 Goku, but it's great that having Vegito is basically the equalizer to just about every event that's been released up to this point
Yea not sure if you seen it but they previewed VB and Rozay on the Dokkan Facebook. Last time they did that was with Black and he ended up dropping 5 days later. I think tn we'll get the announcement with the events coming Wednesday night/Thursday morning:jbhmm:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea not sure if you seen it but they previewed VB and Rozay on the Dokkan Facebook. Last time they did that was with Black and he ended up dropping 5 days later. I think tn we'll get the announcement with the events coming Wednesday night/Thursday morning:jbhmm:
I've seen a vid about it on LivingIchigo's youtube, they should certainly be dropping soon

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Good luck on the banner today Dokkan fam:salute:
300 stones F2P (kinda) used credits I got from Google opinion rewards to buy the sale stones technically didn't spend any money
8UkZbpN.jpg
minus pan
Only dupe is broly.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I downloaded but it was too many initial directions and shyt for me fully comprehend. Can someone give me cliff notes on how this game works?

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I gave it 3 more summons on the God banner. I said no more

first summon, 5 ships, insta SSJ, Super Saiyan Gohan. I was beaten down but I had to keep going
second summon, no super saiyan, rare garbage
third summon, one ship, super saiyan 2, I was ready to quit life. no scouter no nothing.

BUUHAN :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave it 3 more summons on the God banner. I said no more

first summon, 5 ships, insta SSJ, Super Saiyan Gohan. I was beaten down but I had to keep going
second summon, no super saiyan, rare garbage
third summon, one ship, super saiyan 2, I was ready to quit life. no scouter no nothing.

BUUHAN :banderas:
I single summoned till I got an SSR. Over 100 stones later my 4th Black off the Rozay banner. :francis:
Multi. Straight garbage.
Multi again. 2 phy Brolys, dupe Buuhan, dupe AGL kid Buu.
Now I have all the God leaders except for Rozay:ehh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I single summoned till I got an SSR. Over 100 stones later my 4th Black off the Rozay banner. :francis:
Multi. Straight garbage.
Multi again. 2 phy Brolys, dupe Buuhan, dupe AGL kid Buu.
Now I have all the God leaders except for Rozay:ehh:
I got 65 stones left, should I drop 50 on the elder kai banner?