Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Honestly can't go wrong with either one. U watch the Youtubers so u know the other leaders are hard to find but I'd imagine it will be a bit different on Global
Yeah it's a lot of dudes like me on JP that just go for the better rates on summons and then dont actually play. And that was by far the last hyped event. Global has a lot more stannery. Still don't see it being a rainbow of different options, but at least you'll find like a Kid Buu or Cooler lead occasionally

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's a lot of dudes like me on JP that just go for the better rates on summons and then dont actually play. And that was by far the last hyped event. Global has a lot more stannery. Still don't see it being a rainbow of different options, but at least you'll find like a Kid Buu or Cooler lead occasionally
The Gogeta/Janemba event had alot of hype around it. Even I made a JP account and pulled Gogeta:lolbron:. I deleted the account the next day tho. Didn't have the patience

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Gogeta/Janemba event had alot of hype around it. Even I made a JP account and pulled Gogeta:lolbron:. I deleted the account the next day tho. Didn't have the patience
Yeah it did, but it was mainly because the new Gogeta. People realized that Gogeta wasn't the game breaker/changer that Gogeta was though. Plus there wasn't the pure focus into one single banner like with Gogeta. Damn near nobody gave a damn about Janemba at the time except youtubers/people who knew his legit value.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it did, but it was mainly because the new Gogeta. People realized that Gogeta wasn't the game breaker/changer that Gogeta was though. Plus there wasn't the pure focus into one single banner like with Gogeta. Damn near nobody gave a damn about Janemba at the time except youtubers/people who knew his legit value.
That's the main problem is that people are more enamoured by Saiyan cards and overlook really good ones like PHY FF Cooler and Janemba. I'm glad Gogeta wasn't gamebreaking tho. We don't need anymore of that shyt and the ones that come close (LR Gohan) are extremely difficult to get. The orb system is what broke the game wide open moreso than anything else going forward. I'm a fan of it but its the truth.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That's the main problem is that people are more enamoured by Saiyan cards and overlook really good ones like PHY FF Cooler and Janemba. I'm glad Gogeta wasn't gamebreaking tho. We don't need anymore of that shyt and the ones that come close (LR Gohan) are extremely difficult to get. The orb system is what broke the game wide open moreso than anything else going forward. I'm a fan of it but its the truth.
I like the Orb System as far as making someone like me who still runs older cards and older teams able to beat events, but individuals who consistently pull guys like SSJ4 Goku, and their related helper cards like SS3 Goku, and just are able to run the most stacked teams, they load em up with orbs and basically run thru events with damn near 300K health and are dropping several millions of damage per rotation. And all this'll do is accelerate the power creep even further to where you're gonna have to put more stock into pulling at least one of the newer cards to have a chance at not getting phased out the meta.

So while I appreciate the orb system, I understand it's a double-edged sword that could easily end up accelerating the death of the game (especially with more balanced, developed games like Duel Links and Ultimate Ninja trying to expand their niches). If Dokkan didn't come first and instead had to grow with their style of doing things, they'd fail epically.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the Orb System as far as making someone like me who still runs older cards and older teams able to beat events, but individuals who consistently pull guys like SSJ4 Goku, and their related helper cards like SS3 Goku, and just are able to run the most stacked teams, they load em up with orbs and basically run thru events with damn near 300K health and are dropping several millions of damage per rotation. And all this'll do is accelerate the power creep even further to where you're gonna have to put more stock into pulling at least one of the newer cards to have a chance at not getting phased out the meta.

So while I appreciate the orb system, I understand it's a double-edged sword that could easily end up accelerating the death of the game (especially with more balanced, developed games like Duel Links and Ultimate Ninja trying to expand their niches). If Dokkan didn't come first and instead had to grow with their style of doing things, they'd fail epically.
Not so much tbh. I agree that the power creep is happening too fast. But that's why they're making older shyttier cards have KI+ ATK, DEF, & HP leads so that u could take a God leader friend into battles. I definitely plan on using the SSJ4s as friends if I don't pull them. They're just entirely pumping out too much banners these days and not giving enough dragon stones whether it be earned or through logins. But that's because of how much money they're making. I think that is what it comes down to especially for the F2P player base. It's easy to say practice discipline and save for this or that banner but every person is different as is their luck. Maybe some more discount summons more often would remedy this some. I know games like Final Fantasy: Record Keeper do this at least once a month. But they're more concerned with ppl breaking their pockets for low summon rate LRs on banners full of outdated units. :stopitslime:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Sonny Creems i agree with everything you said breh, is it worth grinding on the Beerus event to dokkan STR? I have enough medals to awaken the TEQ one (3) but should I go even further? I probably won't grind for 13 due to the fukkery of this fury ability

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sonny Creems i agree with everything you said breh, is it worth grinding on the Beerus event to dokkan STR? I have enough medals to awaken the TEQ one (3) but should I go even further? I probably won't grind for 13 due to the fukkery of this fury ability
Lol just cheese him out with ur INT squad he won't be able to kill u. I also took a look back and u could also waste him with ur PHY squad if u have both SSB Goku and Veggie paired. I just recently removed the awakened Beerus from my mono STR squad for the awakened SSJ2 Gohan. He's cool when his passive goes off but when it doesn't he's almost useless. All depends on what ur STR squad looks like.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I got paid this week, but Imma probably drop all stones I get into this banner
Considering what u could get plus the Old Kai's ur sitting on it makes sense:ehh:
No I got weak and pulled on the rising one :sadcam:
I feel like they're about to give us a ton of stones still. U at least get anything off there?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Considering what u could get plus the Old Kai's ur sitting on it makes sense:ehh:

I feel like they're about to give us a ton of stones still. U at least get anything off there?
Phy xeno trunks , and agl freiza I always wanted him. Teq vegito

I have 49$ in Google play credits so I'ma waste that.