Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only summon on the god banners. Most the other cards are trash.
Nah I mean the one u posted earlier in the thread. With all the God leaders. Where u get a ticket for every 50 stones spent and then it turns into a regular banner.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah I mean the one u posted earlier in the thread. With all the God leaders. Where u get a ticket for every 50 stones spent and then it turns into a regular banner.

I was waiting for that one, but I really want SSB Vegito so now I'm not sure.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for that one, but I really want SSB Vegito so now I'm not sure.
That's definitely a better plan. The ticket banner had the lowest rates for banner, and especially God cards out of all of them. Banner cards usually sit at about 0.7-1.0% pull rates. On the ticket banner the God cards were sitting at around 0.2%. Global surprisingly has actually had better rates than JP on a few banners recently but still I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
That's definitely a better plan. The ticket banner had the lowest rates for banner, and especially God cards out of all of them. Banner cards usually sit at about 0.7-1.0% pull rates. On the ticket banner the God cards were sitting at around 0.2%. Global surprisingly has actually had better rates than JP on a few banners recently but still I wouldn't get my hopes up.
I was looking forward for the ticket banner :francis: Reddit really made it seem like everybody was getting what they wanted :mjcry:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just weeks later, a harder hitter than SSJ4 Goku is going live tm:snoop:
C5O35DZUoAAnESR.jpg

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need that LR for my INT team
Yea I'm gunna start stashing those Baba Shop SSJ Gohan's to raise that SA when he comes around.
Definitely not looking forward to that grind tho. I just got LR Goku a couple weeks back and that shyt was hell:sadbron: