Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I tried fukking with JPN but I actually like being able to read what I'm doing :skip:
shyt is very disconcerting, I can't lie. You'll be looking at several menus and have no ideas, but I like the game over there. I use mods so I don't have too much actual time invested to get things done over there.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSJ4's have been revealed. Not a GT fan myself so I'll pass regardless of how good these cards are. Maybe characters from the upcoming arc will make up the rest of the new God leaders. :manny:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just hit me that they're gunna have to do Villain counterparts to the SSJ4 type leader cards at some point:ohhh:. Barring it being Omega Shenron or Rose, or just not having the cards, why would u not run a full STR or AGL Heroes team with those boosts? They're obviously planning some difficult stuff in the future if they're giving u that much health, attack, and defence. It's gunna end up being like running SSB Vegito and SSJR Trunks, and Rose and Merged Zamasu leader/friend pairings where u start off with +4 ki but u will be able to run hybrid mono type Hero/Villain teams on a much bigger scale than what we have now:whoo:.

EDIT: We're gunna need some more Old Kais:wow:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Omega shenron banner is out. I wasted all my stones and only got a SSR PHY piccolo fukk this game :martin:

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Omega shenron banner is out. I wasted all my stones and only got a SSR PHY piccolo fukk this game :martin:
I was grinding to get stones for this banner, did a multi and fukked around and got 2 total SRs. So fukking mad. I did do a summon on the ape banner though and got both Turles and that chick so I guess I can't be that salty