Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't done one in a good ass while but I probably need to start again just for the stones. If the new format contains the local rank, that would be pretty clutch, but all else I know about it is that it's a shyt ton harder to actually grind, especially without AOEs (which I have none)
Yea it should be the one with the local rank. I'm gunna look into it still. I'm cheesed because I just got Xeno Trunks before last tourney and had to awaken him with no chance to farm his SA. I have the PHY SSG Vegeta for nuking but I heard its not that good with Trunks.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea it should be the one with the local rank. I'm gunna look into it still. I'm cheesed because I just got Xeno Trunks before last tourney and had to awaken him with no chance to farm his SA. I have the PHY SSG Vegeta for nuking but I heard its not that good with Trunks.
I have that PHY Vegeta too, but I don't use him

Honestly with local rank, all you gotta do in most areas is get like 10+ wins and you're Gucci.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have that PHY Vegeta too, but I don't use him

Honestly with local rank, all you gotta do in most areas is get like 10+ wins and you're Gucci.
Yea I've seen that its best to wait a couple hours because local rank is determined by when u started playing rather than proximity. So u can end up in a pool with nothing but killers if u start the moment the tourney starts:francis:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just trying to finesse a top 10 spot :wow:
Same. Looks like it will be alot easier if u have a really good mono team or a Majin Vegeta nuking squad. If u get 20 consecutive wins (any difficulty), at least 10 mil points, as well as top 10k u can get 5 SSRs including the STR SSJ Goku prize. I hate that they added the old WT prizes to the GSSR pool tho most of them are absolutely useless. Its good for ppl who maybe started later or were unable to compete at the time but def not for me. :shaq2:

EDIT: rep the squad u will be using

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Same. Looks like it will be alot easier if u have a really good mono team or a Majin Vegeta nuking squad. If u get 20 consecutive wins (any difficulty), at least 10 mil points, as well as top 10k u can get 5 SSRs including the STR SSJ Goku prize. I hate that they added the old WT prizes to the GSSR pool tho most of them are absolutely useless. Its good for ppl who maybe started later or were unable to compete at the time but def not for me. :shaq2:

EDIT: rep the squad u will be using
I'll probably just use my mono AGL team, undokkan'd SA 10 SSJ Vegito (I dont think I have a team to dokkan him), undokkan'd Ult Gohan, Gotenks, SSJ Bardock, the starter SSJ Goku you get from Baba's Shop, and the Spirit Bomb Goku that was gifted a while back. Links well

My mono PHY team works solidly, but obv not close to the usefulness of mono AGL

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll probably just use my mono AGL team, undokkan'd SA 10 SSJ Vegito (I dont think I have a team to dokkan him), undokkan'd Ult Gohan, Gotenks, SSJ Bardock, the starter SSJ Goku you get from Baba's Shop, and the Spirit Bomb Goku that was gifted a while back. Links well

My mono PHY team works solidly, but obv not close to the usefulness of mono AGL
I'll be running Super Vegito, Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku, SSJ3 Goku, SSB Goku and I'm thinking about using Android 18 who changes PHY orbs to rainbow, but I have a few options. Other than Android 18 all SA10 and dokkaned if applicable. And that team is just fine to get the medals to dokkan ur Vegito. I ran SSJ3 Goku lead with a Super Vegito friend and was able to conquer everything till I got my own. Just get u a Ninja Murasaki to seal him and u should be fine. If u farmed that AGL Whis from the Heroes vs Villains he's also an excellent sub due to his healing and stun chance.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'll be running Super Vegito, Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku, SSJ3 Goku, SSB Goku and I'm thinking about using Android 18 who changes PHY orbs to rainbow, but I have a few options. Other than Android 18 all SA10 and dokkaned if applicable. And that team is just fine to get the medals to dokkan ur Vegito. I ran SSJ3 Goku lead with a Super Vegito friend and was able to conquer everything till I got my own. Just get u a Ninja Murasaki to seal him and u should be fine. If u farmed that AGL Whis from the Heroes vs Villains he's also an excellent sub due to his healing and stun chance.
I have a SA1 Whis, but I can't grind that damn event anymore because of my shyt team. I would love for him to be SA10.

And yeah I got pretty much all of those cards except SSJ3 Goku and SSG Goku. Getting Murasaki would be legit as hell.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a SA1 Whis, but I can't grind that damn event anymore because of my shyt team. I would love for him to be SA10.

And yeah I got pretty much all of those cards except SSJ3 Goku and SSG Goku. Getting Murasaki would be legit as hell.
Oh yea u said u have Phytenks too. I run him sometimes on my mono AGL paired with Vegito and they have 5 ki linked together so that could hold u over till u get Murasaki when farming the medals:myman:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Oh yea u said u have Phytenks too. I run him sometimes on my mono AGL paired with Vegito and they have 5 ki linked together so that could hold u over till u get Murasaki when farming the medals:myman:
Yeah those fusion links are god tier. I sometimes run SSJ Vegito-TEQ Vegito-TEQ Failed Gotenks-PHY Failed Gotenks-PHYTenks-AGL Gotenks with a Gogeta friend

I can rotate out the TEQ Failedtenks with STR base Gotenks cause he's quite effective

Thanks though breh

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah those fusion links are god tier. I sometimes run SSJ Vegito-TEQ Vegito-TEQ Failed Gotenks-PHY Failed Gotenks-PHYTenks-AGL Gotenks with a Gogeta friend

I can rotate out the TEQ Failedtenks with STR base Gotenks cause he's quite effective

Thanks though breh
I planned on using PHYtenks-AGL Super Vegito-TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks-INT Vegito-STR SSJ2 Vegeta-PHY Xeno Trunks for this tournament before I found out about the changes:martin:. I also have the STR base Gotenks but I hate his passive too much to justify using him lol

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I planned on using PHYtenks-AGL Super Vegito-TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks-INT Vegito-STR SSJ2 Vegeta-PHY Xeno Trunks for this tournament before I found out about the changes:martin:. I also have the STR base Gotenks but I hate his passive too much to justify using him lol
What's his passive? I've never seen a real reason to run him

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
ATK +77% as the 1st attacker in a turn. He's not worth floating better characters.
I'll keep that in mind. Man I really I hope I eat this WT, I really like the way globals progressing but I'm just straight fukked from stones. They're going to have to start throwing curve balls to keep it from being outright P2P

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll keep that in mind. Man I really I hope I eat this WT, I really like the way globals progressing but I'm just straight fukked from stones. They're going to have to start throwing curve balls to keep it from being outright P2P
Well not having to grind out 80 wins is a start. I saw for the second anniversary there is going to be a login bonus where u collect stones to summon ur choice of the old gods (STR Broly, TEQ Cell, etc.) but unless they are going to Dokkan or rebirth those cards I don't see the point. Their relevance individually has either completely faded or is on its last legs...except FP Frieza. And that goes back to the power creep being real af. They also planned to introduce even harder difficulties so unfortunately that is going to probly favor P2P moreso than F2P, since I believe the orb system will play a large role in being able to take them on. But we'll have to wait till later tm and see where they decide to take things.