Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Sergio, the guy who's known for looking through DBZ game files and figuring out what future DLC is coming out has start data mining XV2...

Looks like DLC 1 will include the two characters we knew plus a mysterious third, also Goku is getting a mysterious new transformation which many are led to believe is Super Saiyan Blue kaioken

shanks

All Star
Daps
So have any of you gotten bored of the game yet? I'm planning on picking it tomorrow. Need a new game so I'm hoping its worth it.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This game is so fun...except for Guru's time rifts:stopitslime:. I pretty much avoid those whenever I can. Best time rift is Mr. Satan's house with the Saiyaman crew. You level up like crazy doing those missions!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm going to need to get a PSN card because the computer on these PQ are basically meat shields. SMH. I got to have 4 all regen capsules to keep these fukkers alive. Within the 1st minute these a$$holes are on half power and I'm getting my ass jumped by 4 people while they try and revive eachother :mjcry:

anyone know where i can get a discount PSN card

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
This game is so fun...except for Guru's time rifts:stopitslime:. I pretty much avoid those whenever I can. Best time rift is Mr. Satan's house with the Saiyaman crew. You level up like crazy doing those missions!
You need to to a second round of those guru time rifts to get that distorted egg:francis: shyt was a pain

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing that irks me is they don't have all the chars.

How do u have 5 different versions of goku but you don't have a 2nd and 3rd form frieza, 2nd form cell, kui, pui pui, yakkon, dabura? Makes no sense those are cannon people. But they got ssj4 goku and vegeta and pan :mjlol:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
also for anyone who is level 60+ have you noticed that the amount of points you get per level start going back down after like 55?

i was gettin 7 or 8 points per level, now i'm back to 4 :dwillhuh:

@bmack21 @Deucage
Same. I was close to getting another bar for my Ki and Stamina, but my level capped :martin:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Same. I was close to getting another bar for my Ki and Stamina, but my level capped :martin:

what's the level cap?

like after guru unlocked my potential it said the stat cap went up to 125...but i'm nowhere close to 125 on any of my stats (my highest one is basic attack at 80 at level 64), gotta be kind of wack if i can't even level enough to get there :francis: