Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
lol

so i finally unlocked super saiyan, and i jumped straight to ssj3 without ever goin ssj1 or 2 :dwillhuh: i beat the brakes off goku and vegeta lol
Yep its based off your Ki levels now...

So if you were busy upgrading your ki, you'll jump to high levels quick since the transformation is based on number of ki bars now

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
tryna do that first expert mission tutorial with great ape nappa was :huhldup:

when it got to the gigantic ki blast part that nikka wiped out my whole squad before i even had time to understand what was happening :dead:
Use Destro Disc it will kill its stamina. You can work that fight in less then 2 mins

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Use Destro Disc it will kill its stamina. You can work that fight in less then 2 mins

lol i aint even have time to do nothing...as soon as they explain the gigantic ki blast stuff to me, nappa done fukked around and fired off 3 of em that take off half a bar of health each time :damn: i was sittin there confused and offended

ima try that out when i get on later tho

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
@winb83 it's DBZ, you could guess the plot. Of course, they do make little changes, so it's not exactly the same plot that you've seen/played before.

I did find it interesting that Time Patroller Trunks ended up going back and helping Future Gohan fight Androids 17 & 18, saving his life. Maybe this'll be important in the 3rd game?
:snoop: He just can't help himself

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
lol i aint even have time to do nothing...as soon as they explain the gigantic ki blast stuff to me, nappa done fukked around and fired off 3 of em that take off half a bar of health each time :damn: i was sittin there confused and offended

ima try that out when i get on later tho
:ohhh: im low key worried about fighting Vegta now,