Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
@winb83 it's DBZ, you could guess the plot. Of course, they do make little changes, so it's not exactly the same plot that you've seen/played before.

I did find it interesting that Time Patroller Trunks ended up going back and helping Future Gohan fight Androids 17 & 18, saving his life. Maybe this'll be important in the 3rd game?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Is it me or is this one way easier than the original? I'm up to the Namek saga and so far I've been breezing through everything and getting barely any damage, Z-ranks on just about every battle. Only struggle was the Great Ape battle and that's designed to be cheap.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Is it me or is this one way easier than the original? I'm up to the Namek saga and so far I've been breezing through everything and getting barely any damage, Z-ranks on just about every battle. Only struggle was the Great Ape battle and that's designed to be cheap.
Frieza will be your first real battle.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
i smacked cooler and freiza last night pretty easily...it was the most challenging fight so far but i still beat it on the first try

but i was damn near level 40 when i did it which might be why :manny:
Lol 40 :deadrose: it's a level 20 mission you must be doing all the side quest ect, I should have did the same :mjcry:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Lol 40 :deadrose: it's a level 20 mission you must be doing all the side quest ect, I should have did the same :mjcry:

yea :heh: i've done most of the PQs and all the training under everyone that's available to me so far...did the kai advancement test and been did all the shyt at freiza, guru and hercule's spots

i might say fukk the buu shyt because i aint got time to be delivering this nikka munchies just for him to burp out some babies :childplease: i'm tryna save the universe and he want me to hit the corner store for him

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
yea :heh: i've done most of the PQs and all the training under everyone that's available to me so far...did the kai advancement test and been did all the shyt at freiza, guru and hercule's spots

i might say fukk the buu shyt because i aint got time to be delivering this nikka munchies just for him to burp out some babies :childplease: i'm tryna save the universe and he want me to hit the corner store for him
:banderas: I forgot about all those missions, cept the Earthling ones to get the flying Nimbus. We all need to link up for these raids and expert missions.