Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Damn I gotta cop this, Watch Dogs 2 and FFXV in the same month? Thank God winter is approaching.

Good to hear the improvements they've made. I'm going to wait until black Friday to see if they have a deal going on

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Any Xbox brehs down to do some PQ??

My gamer tag is Tlegacy1982 I have a level 70 Frieza Race Ki build

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Is this game worth it without online?

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was the shyt :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I had so much fun playing this yesterday, shyt almost felt like an episode of Z

sometimes i be pulling shyt and it be like :wow:

Combat definitley has benefited from 60fps and the tweaks.

Havent gotten tired of flying around Canton town either. shyt just feels :ahh:

We NEED beam struggles tho, and persistant map destruction. more map interaction as a whole would be great and make shyt feel more epic.

Flying over water and or powering up over it should have waves going every where.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Is this game worth the buy? Never played the first part, but i was a big fan of series growing up. What does the online play have to offer?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this game worth the buy? Never played the first part, but i was a big fan of series growing up. What does the online play have to offer?

If you have gamefly I say get it or redbox it

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: i had abit of fun with this game...will probably come back every now and then but it got little boring after you get to the end game...they really need to fix the load times and the way you have to get into multiplayer matches, shyt kills all of the immersion ...the hub world idea was cool but they should really consider just making it completely open world and the entire world pve, with pvp areas in between because it is a MMO at the end of the day..... If we can have huge games like Witcher 3, MGSV, GTA V they can definitely pull it off.

BUT pvp....... :hubie:im good, yall can have that... those 2v2 and 3v3 be having me like :dame: getting whooped up and my entire team looking at me like :snoop:

:pachaha: Listen i just wanna have fun, i aint tryna play this shyt competitive like Tekken or some shyt. It aint even that deep, you can't even cancel specials so its w/e.