Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
what's the level cap?

like after guru unlocked my potential it said the stat cap went up to 125...but i'm nowhere close to 125 on any of my stats (my highest one is basic attack at 80 at level 64), gotta be kind of wack if i can't even level enough to get there :francis:
Nah bro, you have to specifically choose a type of character if you want to maxout...

If you no where near 125, that means you've probably tried to balance out 4-5 different stat areas...Nah

Pick 3...if you pick 3, that should give you 125 in one and around 100 in the other two..its was like this in Xenoverse 1 except the max was 100 instead of 125.

My main dude is just like my dude in XV1....

-Max Ki
-Ki Blast supers
-Melee attacks

So this guy is basically a ssj energy shooter that can whoop some ass with regular punches and kicks...but I'm not gonna be taking that many hits or teleporting too much.

My second guy tends to be

- Max Stamina
- Strike supers
- Max Health

This is my human tank hammer, he is basically hitting your ass with fist and kicks the whole time. Because he's human, he gets automatic ki refilling, so charging isn't necessary with him nor is havig 7-8 ki bars. Also, this the guy you want taking most of the hits in the group. Because of all that Stamina, this guy is also gonna be teleporting all over the damn place, as well as using Kaioken a lot.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:sadcam:For all my talk of the game being easy, I'm getting WAXED in online fights:russ:

Gotta hit the gym. Pretty sure that final advance combo training task is gonna leave me with PTSD flashbacks.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
QQ Bangs..muthafukkin QQ bangs:banderas:

These are game changers, basically allow you to wear whatever you want and not be affected by clothing stats.

@charmander this is how I was talking about picking 3 spots for your stats

aqRPh7F.jpg

Screenshot-Original.png

So with this, now I've added my QQ bang, currently using my best one which is a level 5 rare one

o000JlK.jpg

Screenshot-Original.png

So now this QQ bang with my current stats makes my guy a Ki blasting monster...He also has 10 fukking bars of Ki now

EOqZfVJ.jpg

Screenshot-Original.png

I also got a really nice QQ bang for my namekian I'm gonna use soon

Screenshot-Original.png

Last edited:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maxed out my first character, been playing this shyt all week :bryan: Almost through with all of the training missions, mentor's :whew: & the game gets better once you understand the little nuances, was using z-vanish every time to continue a combo, draining my stamina in the process..... thats completely wrong :wow: