radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Just came back. I like the reworked story and animations;
taking Gogeta blue to finally challenge him was :whew:
At least Vegeta didn’t embarrass himeself this time around.
did those fools break reality or something?
Earth should’ve been destroyed during the fighting.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
man, this is all over youtube. in good quality too. i almost felt bad. im surprised i how much i loved it since i havent really given dragon ball a chance since z. the story, fighting and animation r all excellent. i dont know who the new characters r or why goku and vegeta hav red + blue hair. my favorite part was the intro and backstory.

Send me a link breh...

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
At least Vegeta didn’t embarrass himeself this time around.
did those fools break reality or something?

I hope this sets up a Janemba cannon movie. Him chillin in this dimension, and some random ass people appear and start fighting, and he senses their powerlevel before they go back to their own reality or whatever

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I hope this sets up a Janemba cannon movie. Him chillin in this dimension, and some random ass people appear and start fighting, and he senses their powerlevel before they go back to their own reality or whatever
Janemba wasnt from another dimension he was a manifestation of evil. Unless you're making an entirely new story.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah the whole super series is odd to me. It was weird to see Goku and Vegeta act all buddy buddy when I was so used to seeing them as rivals.

You really shouldn't watch a DBZ movie if you are looking for a good storyline.
but they havent been rivals in forever :dwillhuh: how long its been since you've seen dragon ball before super :dwillhuh:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
51510908_2465121317048836_7031186244683956224_n.jpg

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Janemba wasnt from another dimension he was a manifestation of evil. Unless you're making an entirely new story.
I was a kid when i first watched that movie, so youre most likely right.
(Fuzzy memory)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This was aight. Took a little while to get to the brawling. And i haven't seen any of Dragon ball Super so i don't really know about all the different hair colors. Was Broly just tapping directly into the monkey rage while still in "man" form? Goku tryna buddy up to Broly had me :dead: at the end. He knew Broly was the GOAT saijin. "Let's train buddy:mjgrin:" lookin ass.

The image quality was on point though. This didn't look like them old anime movies. It looked HD-ish. :ehh: