Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That Vegeta fight was pure:wow: cant believe they didnt have our boy job not one time:pachaha:
they really let the prince just style on Broly uninterrupted while Goku got the brakes beat off of him :lawd:

Broly lost complete control of his mind but still recognized a bad father immediately :mjlol:

Daps
they really let the prince just style on Broly uninterrupted while Goku got the brakes beat off of him :lawd:

Broly lost complete control of his mind but still recognized a bad father immediately :mjlol:
:russ: Hell yea
When Geets step up to the plate first I was like:lupe: but then as the fight went on I was:smugdraper: the whole time.

Then Goku ass wanted to take over and got dragged from here to Namek:russ:

Then freiza getting his ass beat a whole damn hour had me:deadmanny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ: Hell yea
When Geets step up to the plate first I was like:lupe: but then as the fight went on I was:smugdraper: the whole time.

Then Goku ass wanted to take over and got dragged from here to Namek:russ:

Then freiza getting his ass beat a whole damn hour had me:deadmanny:
ay piccolo you got some of those sensu beans :mjcry:

:wow:not for you a deadbeat like you

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't watched Dragonball in ages and even when I did I barely followed it, but it's not that often you get to see anime on the big screen so I had to check it out. The Broly fight was so over the top these cats turned the entire arctic continent into magma land and then shattered reality on top of it.:russ:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
:picard: That ass whooping Gogeta was giving Broly at the end even made me feel bad for him

at the end broly hit the

nrCba7E.gif

:mjlol:

Had me like :ohhh: this nikka gogeta really gon kill him :wow: