Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah I still think Jiren is the strongest character we know so far....well excluding Moro:picard:Broly damn sure isn't a slouch and now that he'll be training with Goku:damn::damn::damn:You just know Vegeta willl be tagging along at some point :damn::damn::damn::damn:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Movie did Broly justice. :leon:

Fight scenes were fantastic.

Super Saigon God continues to be a useless transformation.

Eng dub is atrocious mainly due to Vic’s terrible voice acting. Or maybe Bin Shimada just set the bar too high. Idk. Dubbed Broly always sounded low budget with the screams of an angsty teenager. :hhh:

Broly’s definitely stronger than Jiren. :ehh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this shyt. Good trip down memory lane :wow:

kind of weird to see Broly keeping up with the red and blue transformations let alone with Gogeta, but movie was dope. New animation techniques complement dragon ball well.

:ehh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just watched this finally. Was kinda cray to see Goku get the beats put on him like that. I think vegeta fared a little better but not much. Prolly cuz he like to play and shyt.

never saw the first Broly movie but from what I’ve heard about it, this movie makes broly a more complete character and with a better backstory.

still think LSSJ is too powerful tho. :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Just watched this finally. Was kinda cray to see Goku get the beats out on him like that. I think vegeta fared a little better but not much. Prolly cuz holy like to play and shyt.

never saw the first prolly movie but from what I’ve heard about it, this movie makes broly a more complete character and with a better backstory.

There’s no way they can justify broly getting that strong that quick. Animation was good tho, hopefully super comes back strong.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this finally. Was kinda cray to see Goku get the beats put on him like that. I think vegeta fared a little better but not much. Prolly cuz holy like to play and shyt.

never saw the first prolly movie but from what I’ve heard about it, this movie makes broly a more complete character and with a better backstory.

Nothing compared to what Frieza got. Breh got his shyt pushed in for half an hour it seems.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been 5 years since this released already?:wow:
Super had its janky moments but they really restored the feeling with this film. That artstyle is GOATed. Period. Perfect style between the old school 90s Cell/Buu era of Z and the new style.:wow: