Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gogeta was SERIOUS about ending Broly's life :picard:

Vegito always on some playful shyt and never finishes the job.
Straight up...........

Vegeta fight with Broly was demonic as well as Vegeta attempted to murk the Saiyan with no fukks......The Broly screams from gogeta had me giggling while high one day; he gave that boy that work......:mjlol:

Daps
Straight up...........

Vegeta fight with Broly was demonic as well as Vegeta attempted to murk the Saiyan with no fukks......The Broly screams from gogeta had me giggling while high one day; he gave that boy that work......:mjlol:
Broly with Goku's work ethic might be stronger than Goku, Bearus, and Vegeta combined :ufdup:
Imagine super saiyan god super saiyan Broly?:ufdup:
Imagine alpha instinct Broly?:ufdup:
Super Saiyan Broly was holding up until the very end against super saiyan god super saiyan gogeta:ufdup:

Broly combined with that other legendary super saiyan girl from that other universe.:ufdup:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Movie was alright. Skipped all the way to the main fight. Not sure why they tried to fukk with the origin of Goku

35 mins of Broly screaming lmao, at least in the older Broly movies they let him have dialogue shytting on the z fighters

Main takeaway is that Jiren already outclassed by Broly

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Movie was alright. Skipped all the way to the main fight. Not sure why they tried to fukk with the origin of Goku

35 mins of Broly screaming lmao, at least in the older Broly movies they let him have dialogue shytting on the z fighters

In biobroly, he only had 1 line of dialogue "kakkarot"

This broly is the most character we have seen of any broly if we exclude kale.

This movie does his backstory the best but in terms of being menacing the old broly wins IMO

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Which do you think is better? LSS Movie? Broly Movie? Or Kale going LSSJ?
Kale is just female Broly so I disregard her existence until she fuses with Caulifla.
As far as the movies go I gotta give the edge to the new movie. It drags a bit but they flesh out his backstory better and fight scenes are superior even if it does look like a Saturday morning cartoon at times.
I can understand why some people like the darker animation and bgm of the old movies cuz I did not like the ost from the new movie whatsoever.
I mostly watch the LSS and Second coming for nostalgia tho.

Broly for me will always be the Kakarot screaming demon.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Is he though? I know they whipped out SSB Gogeta to beat on Broly. But we also know that SSB Gogeta was already tiers above Broly. Regular Gogeta was already tiers above Broly. So what I'm saying is that there's no real way to measure Broly's strength against Jiren's.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
In biobroly, he only had 1 line of dialogue "kakkarot"

This broly is the most character we have seen of any broly if we exclude kale.

This movie does his backstory the best but in terms of being menacing the old broly wins IMO

the first Broly movie is the best imo, the new one is good bc it had the best animation. 2nd coming is alright but bio broly doesn’t exist Lol

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is he though? I know they whipped out SSB Gogeta to beat on Broly. But we also know that SSB Gogeta was already tiers above Broly. Regular Gogeta was already tiers above Broly. So what I'm saying is that there's no real way to measure Broly's strength against Jiren's.

they pushed themselves to the limit against Jiren and they had help from frieza and 17. This time they went straight to fusion bc they had no help

I guess that means broly and jiren are even