Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vegeta look like he wanted all the smoke with Broly :damn:
That grin when it first popped off and that moment when they locked hands and Vegeta got pissed was cool too. Reminded me of Vegeta v Black Rd 2 where he wasn't trying to be cocky, he was legitimately pissed. I def enjoyed Vegeta/Broly more than Goku/Broly. They just try too hard to make Goku do so much in these fights that it isn't consistent even by its own scale. Freiza being a scumbag and doing that shyt to Paragus was fukking hilarious though. I love that nikka. Lol

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I haven't seen the SUPER series, is there a reason Goku and Vegeta are keeping Freeza alive?

They really stopped this nikka(?) from killing those 2 characters but proceeded to let him fly into space where he'll continue to wipe out/enslave entire civilizations :mindblown:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I haven't seen the SUPER series, is there a reason Goku and Vegeta are keeping Freeza alive?

They really stopped this nikka(?) from killing those 2 characters but proceeded to let him fly into space where he'll continue to wipe out/enslave entire civilizations :mindblown:

I assumed it was because Frieza actually helped saving the universe during that tournament that you missed.... Until Frieza gets caught red handed on some more fukk shyt... they gonna let him live...That's why he was kinda hands off and acted all coy when he shot Paragus...

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The reason is that freeza is popular and they don't want to kill him off. Makes no sense story wise

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Yeah the whole super series is odd to me. It was weird to see Goku and Vegeta act all buddy buddy when I was so used to seeing them as rivals.

Random dude on YouTube came up with a better story :mjlol:

You really shouldn't watch a DBZ movie if you are looking for a good storyline.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Since they are so intent on rehashing old stories, I think it would be dope if they redid the Bio Broly movie. This time have Frieza (or whomever) steal som genetic material from Broly and release Bio Broly to wreak havoc on earth. That way we can see Gogeta go all out. Or super sayien blue Gotenks? :ohhh:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
man, this is all over youtube. in good quality too. i almost felt bad. im surprised i how much i loved it since i havent really given dragon ball a chance since z. the story, fighting and animation r all excellent. i dont know who the new characters r or why goku and vegeta hav red + blue hair. my favorite part was the intro and backstory.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Dragon Ball Super: Broly Is Now The 3rd Highest-Grossing Anime Movie In The US
And the movie isn't even out of theaters yet.
By Jordan Ramée on January 25, 2019 at 4:58PM
21 Comments

<\/iframe>","480":"

Ad: 00:10

Now Playing: Dragon Ball Super Broly - Official Trailer #3

• Leave Blank
Funimation has announced that Dragon Ball Super: Broly has earned more than $24 million USD in the US within the first five days of its premiere. This makes the movie the third highest-grossing anime film in the US of all time.

"Response to Dragon Ball Super: Broly has been nothing short of overwhelming. Earning a spot among top three highest-grossing anime films of all time in the US in just five days has been extremely gratifying," said Funimation CEO and president Gen Fukunaga. "Our goal for this release was to honor both its iconic franchise and its incredibly diverse fanbase. I believe we are well on our way with the film's historic box office to date."

In terms of worldwide numbers, according to Box Office Mojo, DBS: Broly doesn't even break the top 10 for anime movies, coming in at number 12 behind films such as Your Name, Spirited Away, Pokemon: The First Movie, and Pokemon: The Movie 2000. It's still fairly impressive to see an anime movie do so well in the US though. DBS: Broly is currently number three in the US box office, according to Comic Book, coming in behind Glass and The Upside.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly is only in select theaters for a little while longer. If you haven't seen it yet, we recommend trying to catch a screening before it leaves theaters. This original movie takes place after the final arc of the last season of Dragon Ball Super, offering a rebooted origin for Broly, a fan-favorite Saiyan who possesses an incredibly high power level. His battle with both Goku and Vegeta is one of the best animated fights ever seen in Dragon Ball, and the reemergence of Gogeta is pretty cool too.

If you're looking for more anime to watch, check out our Winter 2019 anime guide. It outlines every series and movie scheduled to releases on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hidive, and VRV, as well as in select theaters, between January and March.

Funimation has announced that Dragon Ball Super: Broly has earned more than $24 million USD in the US within the first five days of its premiere. This makes the movie the third highest-grossing anime film in the US of all time.

"Response to Dragon Ball Super: Broly has been nothing short of overwhelming. Earning a spot among top three highest-grossing anime films of all time in the US in just five days has been extremely gratifying," said Funimation CEO and president Gen Fukunaga. "Our goal for this release was to honor both its iconic franchise and its incredibly diverse fanbase. I believe we are well on our way with the film's historic box office to date."

In terms of worldwide numbers, according to Box Office Mojo, DBS: Broly doesn't even break the top 10 for anime movies, coming in at number 12 behind films such as Your Name, Spirited Away, Pokemon: The First Movie, and Pokemon: The Movie 2000. It's still fairly impressive to see an anime movie do so well in the US though. DBS: Broly is currently number three in the US box office, according to Comic Book, coming in behind Glass and The Upside.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly is only in select theaters for a little while longer. If you haven't seen it yet, we recommend trying to catch a screening before it leaves theaters. This original movie takes place after the final arc of the last season of Dragon Ball Super, offering a rebooted origin for Broly, a fan-favorite Saiyan who possesses an incredibly high power level. His battle with both Goku and Vegeta is one of the best animated fights ever seen in Dragon Ball, and the reemergence of Gogeta is pretty cool too.

If you're looking for more anime to watch, check out our Winter 2019 anime guide. It outlines every series and movie scheduled to releases on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hidive, and VRV, as well as in select theaters, between January and March.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly Is Now The 3rd Highest-Grossing Anime Movie In The US

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Was planning on seeing it this week yet it’s already outta theaters around here :francis: