Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last month , the official website told us through the "CHARACTER" section that Cheelai and Lemo are members of Freezer's army. Cheelai fled aboard a stolen Galactic Patrol ship and entered Freezer's army to escape prosecution. She knows of Freezer only rumors. Lemo, meanwhile, is a former unit soldier at a time when Freezer's father, King Cold, was in charge. He is not a fighter, so he has no knowledge of Freezer until he saw him at the space station.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Not really a great feat. I mean the numbers are impressive but the fact that it's going to surpass the Frieza movie views doesn't say much since nobody wanted a Frieza film. The reason Resurrection 'F' garnered so many views is because DB had been gone for so long making it feel special.

nikka what? Frieza is the most popular character in the series outside of Goku/Vegeta. Japan especially will eat up anything that has to do with Frieza.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
nikka what? Frieza is the most popular character in the series outside of Goku/Vegeta. Japan especially will eat up anything that has to do with Frieza.
Then how come the Broly movie has a bigger buzz? Just because you like something doesn't mean you want it shoved down your throat. It's like how Spike was the most popular character on Buffy but people were upset about season 7 focusing too much on him.

Daps
Then how come the Broly movie has a bigger buzz? Just because you like something doesn't mean you want it shoved down your throat. It's like how Spike was the most popular character on Buffy but people were upset about season 7 focusing too much on him.

Reassurection of Frieza was a follow up to a kind of ok movie that was sort of well received because it was the first new Dragonball in decades. Broly is coming on the heels of a 131 episode wildly successful series that is currently in the middle of the Dub run. Buzz for Dragonball in general is way bigger right now than it was for either of the other 2 movies.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Reassurection of Frieza was a follow up to a kind of ok movie that was sort of well received because it was the first new Dragonball in decades. Broly is coming on the heels of a 131 episode wildly successful series that is currently in the middle of the Dub run. Buzz for Dragonball in general is way bigger right now than it was for either of the other 2 movies.
So are you going to tell me that another Frieza movie would have the same amount of buzz? Certainly it wouldn't. People already knew Frieza was going to be in this movie from early screens and they didn't care so much. The buzz for this movie skyrocketed once Broly was revealed. This thread was created soon as news broke.

Now here's the Resurrection 'F' thread
Dragon Ball Z movie 2015 FRIEEZA BACK!(edit Oct 9 2015: english dub out)

As you can see. No one cared for Frieza coming back.

Daps
So are you going to tell me that another Frieza movie would have the same amount of buzz? Certainly it wouldn't. People already knew Frieza was going to be in this movie from early screens and they didn't care so much. The buzz for this movie skyrocketed once Broly was revealed. This thread was created soon as news broke.

Now here's the Resurrection 'F' thread
Dragon Ball Z movie 2015 FRIEEZA BACK!(edit Oct 9 2015: english dub out)

As you can see. No one cared for Frieza coming back.

I don’t know if it would have the same buzz. I was pointing out the different circumstances both movies were released under. Most of my friends had no clue Ressurection F was a sequel to a different movie. They’re all aware of Super. The saturation points are different.