Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

kn83

All Star
Daps
*ahem*

You were saying?
Oh and just if you were curious on how Dyspo did against Golden Frieza

He needed "L"ohan's help :mjlol:

Freeza spend most of the ToP fightin folks way weaker than himself. Almost everytime he got fought someone that's SSB level or higher he got his ass whooped.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Heavy Spoiler:

What can you tell us about the new characters in addition to Broly?

The designs for Chelye and Lemo are really great. Chelye is a young delinquent. She only acts on superficial feelings, and she ends up helping Broly without thinking of the consequences, with disastrous results.

Lemo is a deep character too. He was part of Freezer's army for decades, so I think he has seen a lot of unhappy kids all these years. There's really a gulf between Chelye's and Lemo's feelings about Broly. Lemo is a good man, so he wants to take care of Broly, but he is also aware of the limits of his power. He was a mediocre soldier, who was not fit for front-line combat in Freezer's army, but he was influenced by his encounter with Broly and seeing chelye act by instinct only changed his perception. I think the balance between those three is really incredible. I can not say more otherwise I will reveal the plot of the film, but the story of these three is important.

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
10 million views :blessed:

Same number of views has Ressurection F in 3 less years. :blessed:
Not really a great feat. I mean the numbers are impressive but the fact that it's going to surpass the Frieza movie views doesn't say much since nobody wanted a Frieza film. The reason Resurrection 'F' garnered so many views is because DB had been gone for so long making it feel special.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

SSG Vegeta:wow:
DlU7SLvUcAAi2AD.jpg:large

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Isn't SSB stronger than SSG? :dwillhuh:

Honestly don't get the point in SSG at this point. It had good direction when it was a powerful group transformation, then ToP happened. :mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Isn't SSB stronger than SSG? :dwillhuh:

Honestly don't get the point in SSG at this point. It had good direction when it was a powerful group transformation, then ToP happened. :mjlol:
Been feeling they been trying tip toe around a retcon on the stronger of the forms for a mintue now; hope it happens to see the fukkery that ensues:mjlol: