Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm glad frieza is still around, I'd like to see cell make a return. But cell is one of those characters that's so one dimensional that it would be hard to make him stay relevant at this point.
Cell is
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He even blew up himself in a p*ssy ass way; he could of destroyed the earth like frieza did in resurrection of f.......I rather a demonic 17/18 android saga as 17 already Goku and Vegeta levels

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
space > this gods bullshyt :hhh:

after that long break they had a chance to reel character power back in, but they doubled down and added god ki instead :mjlol:
Reel back they reeled back enough after Hoku went head up with Beerus......They have universes instead of reeling back, some nikkas simply have to die to restore that feeling

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frieza is more one dimensional than Cell.

Cell has Saiyan DNA in his veins. He can basically achieve anything Goku and Vegeta can including SSG. He would probably be the easiest character to stay relevant in all do DBZ and beyond.

He also strives for perfection and isn't lazy like Frieza. I like his personality way more than Frieza and he knows what it means to be weak and get stronger. He's smarter and more cunning that Frieza, he's basically better than Frieza in everyway except he doesn't have his own army.
1 cell jr >>>> all of friezas army

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: at this revisionist history.... the moment goku used kaioken x3 vegeta stood no chance and took one of the most vicious ass beatings in the series. couldn't even land one hit. :what:

watch from 1:50 to 2:10 :what:

i mean yea props for NOT DYING.... but he still got washed :what:

Got damn the japanese music sucked. Took all the intensity out of this scene.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Freiza has always been the SAME frieza though. There is no room for change or development with him. Frieza coming back and fighting in the ToP didn't make much sense in the context of the story, ESPECIALLY when all he did was get his ass kicked and hide behind some rocks until the last minute.

He's got so many L's there's nothing even remotely threatening to him and THAT is why Goku and Vegeta even bother to keep him around.

LMAOOOO @ Freeza took many L's , you mustve been watching another show.. Frieza was FUCCKING everyone up except for when he faced Jiren./.. nikka was torturing all them pussies for fun

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOOO @ Freeza took many L's , you mustve been watching another show.. Frieza was FUCCKING everyone up except for when he faced Jiren./.. nikka was torturing all them pussies for fun
*ahem*

You were saying?
Oh and just if you were curious on how Dyspo did against Golden Frieza

He needed "L"ohan's help :mjlol: