Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta and Goku are already gods. Vegeta has 3 god forms and Goku only has 2. The actual gods, kaioshins and hakkaishins, don't even know UI. So knowing UI can't be what makes Goku "pretty close to being a god". So that paragraph makes no sense.
Still doesn't make them gods even if its just a title that has to be given.

Zamasu wasn't a official god either, he just labeled himself one.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad frieza is still around, I'd like to see cell make a return. But cell is one of those characters that's so one dimensional that it would be hard to make him stay relevant at this point.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad frieza is still around, I'd like to see cell make a return. But cell is one of those characters that's so one dimensional that it would be hard to make him stay relevant at this point.
Frieza is more one dimensional than Cell.

Cell has Saiyan DNA in his veins. He can basically achieve anything Goku and Vegeta can including SSG. He would probably be the easiest character to stay relevant in all do DBZ and beyond.

He also strives for perfection and isn't lazy like Frieza. I like his personality way more than Frieza and he knows what it means to be weak and get stronger. He's smarter and more cunning that Frieza, he's basically better than Frieza in everyway except he doesn't have his own army.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Vegeta seeing Jirens attacks should of let it be know that not only was Vegeta blue form stronger than Goku Blue, his normal Blue Form was stronger than even SSBKK.......Goku fans are so bytchmade they start this equal to kaioken shyt months after the fact:hhh:

:mjlol:

:mjlit:
word !!! nikkas keep acting like Goat-Geta wasnt flexing more than go-c00n.. hack plot is the only reason c00n-Ku reached UI

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family

Cell has Saiyan DNA in his veins. He can basically achieve anything Goku and Vegeta can including SSG. He would probably be the easiest character to stay relevant in all do DBZ and beyond.

He also strives for perfection and isn't lazy like Frieza. I like his personality way more than Frieza and he knows what it means to be weak and get stronger. He's smarter and more cunning that Frieza, he's basically better than Frieza in everyway except he doesn't have his own army.

cell doesn’t add as much variety to the main cast. he’s basically just another saiyan... another guy in the group obsessed with becoming stronger and fulfilling his purpose.

freeza brings more potential as a character because goku and the gang never really rolled with an evil villain before. :laugh:yes piccolo jr. and vegeta were villains but by the time they became regulars they were both neutral and on the verge of being good guys. but seeing everyone put aside their beefs and making room for FREEZA... who’s still an evil maniac hell bent on universal domination... makes room for a lot of great (and hilarious) interactions.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I disagree, I was pretty much going to say what the poster above me said, he's a sayian, just green. Frieza doesn't want to be perfect, not even sure if he wants to be the best.... He's almost like the loki of Dbz but stronger. Basically he's likes to cause mischief while ruling over everyone and wanting to destroy the sayians....

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cell doesn’t add as much variety to the main cast. he’s basically just another saiyan... another guy in the group obsessed with becoming stronger and fulfilling his purpose.

freeza brings more potential as a character because goku and the gang never really rolled with an evil villain before. :laugh:yes piccolo jr. and vegeta were villains but by the time they became regulars they were both neutral and on the verge of being good guys. but seeing everyone put aside their beefs and making room for FREEZA... who’s still an evil maniac hell bent on universal domination... makes room for a lot of great (and hilarious) interactions.
Freiza has always been the SAME frieza though. There is no room for change or development with him. Frieza coming back and fighting in the ToP didn't make much sense in the context of the story, ESPECIALLY when all he did was get his ass kicked and hide behind some rocks until the last minute.

He's got so many L's there's nothing even remotely threatening to him and THAT is why Goku and Vegeta even bother to keep him around.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, I was pretty much going to say what the poster above me said, he's a sayian, just green. Frieza doesn't want to be perfect, not even sure if he wants to be the best.... He's almost like the loki of Dbz but stronger. Basically he's likes to cause mischief while ruling over everyone and wanting to destroy the sayians....
Exactly. I guess your reasons for why frieza is interesting are basically the same reason's why i think he isn't.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Freiza has always been the SAME frieza though. There is no room for change or development with him. Frieza coming back and fighting in the ToP didn't make much sense in the context of the story, ESPECIALLY when all he did was get his ass kicked and hide behind some rocks until the last minute.

He's got so many L's there's nothing even remotely threatening to him and THAT is why Goku and Vegeta even bother to keep him around.

freeza is a threat because he don’t give a fukk and will backstab the heroes any chance he gets.

toriyama and co. are obviously aware of the potential for fukkery which is why they keep bringing him back. he’s like the joker. he’s just a fun character to have around... it adds a layer to the show.

I don’t like how they justify his power gains though... for him to go from where he was in Z to where is now... I think they needed to do a lot better than “he trained really hard for a few months...”

but still... glad to have him back.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
freeza is a threat because he don’t give a fukk and will backstab the heroes any chance he gets.

toriyama and co. are obviously aware of the potential for fukkery which is why they keep bringing him back. he’s like the joker. he’s just a fun character to have around... it adds a layer to the show.

I don’t like how they justify his power gains though... for him to go from where he was in Z to where is now... I think they needed to do a lot better than “he trained really hard for a few months...”

but still... glad to have him back.
I really like the whole, super narcissistic "I never had to train before and I shouldn't need to train" attitude frieza has. The fact that he is as strong as he is and never trained a day in his life until the Super saga, which he then only trained for a few months is dope. Basically say's how strong frieza is or could be if he actually cared about training or getting better.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
I really like the whole, super narcissistic "I never had to train before and I shouldn't need to train" attitude frieza has. The fact that he is as strong as he is and never trained a day in his life until the Super saga, which he then only trained for a few months is dope. Basically say's how strong frieza is or could be if he actually cared about training or getting better.

yea but the gains are just too ridiculous. no amount of training should account for that much of an increase.

plus come on just how intense and meaningful was this training. this guy didn’t even know the meaning of the word ki.

wasn’t training under no kaios, none of that. no room of spirit and time. you can’t conpare normal training to the type of training that goku and vegeta went through... fighting and training is their religion.

but hey dragonball was having contradictions on the regular just about every week... so u can’t pay too close attention to this stuff. fun to have freeza back.