Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

kn83

All Star
Daps
Who says it’s equal, you? Please shut up with your head cannon. Vegeta is not as strong as Goku. He never was on Goku’s level during super.

Both the anime and manga are inconsistent . I stopped referring to the manga when toyotaro completely changed the story. The anime is the main source, period. We will see ssbkk in this movie and UI. Deal with it or get lost.

If SSBKK isn’t a thing, then neither is Vegeta upgrades blue transformation since it’s an anime only transformation. You see how stupid you sound now?
Goku stans smh.

Vegeta surpassed Goku 4 times in Dragonball Super. 1st after he got mad at Beerus slapping Bulma, 2nd when he came back from training with Whis (even Goku admits it), 3rd after training in the Time Room and beating the shyt out of Goku Black, and 4th after getting Blue Evolution (which he can use at will unlike Ultra Instinct).

kn83

All Star
Daps
He’s not? Every Batman story doesn’t end with Batman ultimately saving the day?

Batman doesn’t continue to magically defy seemingly impossible odds?

Vegeta is only an engaging character in the first place because of his relationship to Goku. The moment you write that out of the equation he ceases to be interesting. Why turn him into just a Goku clone.
Vegeta was popular even before his rivalry with Goku begin. He had no relationship to Goku in the Namek saga, yet was the best written character in that arc. Besides, Vegeta has more personality and character development than Goku (and damn near every character except Gohan), and most of that isn't related to his rivalry with Goku.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Vegeta was popular even before his rivalry with Goku begin. He had no relationship to Goku in the Namek saga, yet was the best written character in that arc. Besides, Vegeta has more personality and character development than Goku (and damn near every character except Gohan), and most of that isn't related to his rivalry with Goku.

vegeta was a one note evil villain character before he encountered goku and got his ass beat, THEN he became a more dimensional and vulnerable character.

i agree with you that vegeta is strongly written in the namek saga, and he has a lot of things going for him character wise and plot wise outside of goku... but once goku lands it becomes clear that he has a major influence over him. you could write vegeta out of the story and goku would remain the same, but if you write goku out of the story vegeta loses a huge layer of his character.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
vegeta was a one note evil villain character before he encountered goku and got his ass beat, THEN he became a more dimensional and vulnerable character.

i agree with you that vegeta is strongly written in the namek saga, and he has a lot of things going for him character wise and plot wise outside of goku... but once goku lands it becomes clear that he has a major influence over him. you could write vegeta out of the story and goku would remain the same, but if you write goku out of the story vegeta loses a huge layer of his character.
By who......:dwillhuh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who says it’s equal, you? Please shut up with your head cannon. Vegeta is not as strong as Goku. He never was on Goku’s level during super.

Pretty sure someone has already corrected you on this point so I won't get into it.

Both the anime and manga are inconsistent . I stopped referring to the manga when toyotaro completely changed the story. The anime is the main source, period. We will see ssbkk in this movie and UI. Deal with it or get lost.

Everything Toyotaro does is with Toriyama's approval and Toriyama is heavily involved in its production, possibly even more so than the actual anime, so you could argue that the manga is the true canon of the series. It was also stated at 2018 Comic Con that the DBS manga was the official canonical sequel to the original Dragonball Manga. So if the DBS manga holds just as much weight as the DB manga I guess that makes the DBS manga more canon than the anime depending on how you look at it.

The main source is irrelevant because that would mean whatever happened in the Battle of Gods or Res of F theatrical release would trump what's in the anime just because the movies came first which could be argued but not based on that logic.

If SSBKK isn’t a thing, then neither is Vegeta upgrades blue transformation since it’s an anime only transformation. You see how stupid you sound now?

Well you are correct that SSBE isn't a thing in the manga because the manga hasn't caught up to that part of the anime yet. But I also would prefer SSBE not be a thing in the manga also because I believe the SSG transformations are all already pretty convoluted as it is. SSBE just adds to it.

Also you can reply but I'm done responding to you. I'm always down for talking DB but you a bit too toxic to engage with.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Pretty sure someone has already corrected you on this point so I won't get into it.

Everything Toyotaro does is with Toriyama's approval and Toriyama is heavily involved in its production, possibly even more so than the actual anime, so you could argue that the manga is the true canon of the series. It was also stated at 2018 Comic Con that the DBS manga was the official canonical sequel to the original Dragonball Manga. So if the DBS manga holds just as much weight as the DB manga I guess that makes the DBS manga more canon than the anime depending on how you look at it.

The main source is irrelevant because that would mean whatever happened in the Battle of Gods or Res of F theatrical release would trump what's in the anime just because the movies came first which could be argued but not based on that logic.

Well you are correct that SSBE isn't a thing in the manga because the manga hasn't caught up to that part of the anime yet. But I also would prefer SSBE not be a thing in the manga also because I believe the SSG transformations are all already pretty convoluted as it is. SSBE just adds to it.

Also you can reply but I'm done responding to you. I'm always down for talking DB but you a bit too toxic to engage with.

Shut the fukk up. You can’t pick and choose what is and isn’t cannon. You sound like an idiot. Stop posting your bullshyt in this thread.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goku stans smh.

Vegeta surpassed Goku 4 times in Dragonball Super. 1st after he got mad at Beerus slapping Bulma, 2nd when he came back from training with Whis (even Goku admits it), 3rd after training in the Time Room and beating the shyt out of Goku Black, and 4th after getting Blue Evolution (which he can use at will unlike Ultra Instinct).

1.No
2.No
3.No
4.No. And again, Vegeta’s form isn’t stronger than SSBKK. :snoop:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
chill with that Gohan slander :camby:

He's the young gawd for a reason:win:
Man we a couple decades removed from Gohan being anything other than an embarrassment. We got bytches from another universe flexing on this nikka at this point. He not even over Trunks anymore. Gohan is literally only stronger than two 5yr old saiyans.
:mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Goku stans smh.

1. Yep.
  2. Yep.
  3. Yep.
  4. Maybe. SSBE and SSBKK may be around the same power level.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
  1. Yep.
  2. Yep.
  3. Yep.
  4. Maybe. SSBE and SSBKK may be around the same power level.
No the fukk they not:dahell:

How many times not SSBKK Goku and even unmastered UI got washed before Goku even laid a finger on Jiren; when Regular blue dodged Jiren shyt and got the first meaningful hit on him, and that wasnt even SSBE Vegeta

SSBE has to be a step below or comparable to UI given so, my theory is the same defensive gains UI gives Goku, Vegeta Blue Form he is able to increase his power exponentially ; are we forgetting Jiren called Toppo over to get that nikka Vegeta off him as he seen he was a problem too:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No the fukk they not:dahell:

How many times not SSBKK Goku and even unmastered UI got washed before Goku even laid a finger on Jiren; when Regular blue dodged Jiren shyt and got the first meaningful hit on him, and that wasnt even SSBE Vegeta

SSBE has to be a step below or comparable to UI given so, my theory is the same defensive gains UI gives Goku, Vegeta Blue Form he is able to increase his power exponentially ; are we forgetting Jiren called Toppo over to get that nikka Vegeta off him as he seen he was a problem too:stopitslime:
Vegeta seeing Jirens attacks should of let it be know that not only was Vegeta blue form stronger than Goku Blue, his normal Blue Form was stronger than even SSBKK.......Goku fans are so bytchmade they start this equal to kaioken shyt months after the fact:hhh:

:mjlol:

:mjlit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like I said in the other DBS thread its all type of questions in regards to the power of the last contestants

Jiren called Toppo to handle SSBE Vegeta as regular Vegeta was able to touch him and the Goku and Vegeta Combo was too much

Toppo had 17 running for dear life, and physically tried to delete Frieza; yet 17 is putting holes in Jiren back, and Frieza was making him melt with his shyt talk and confidence against him

The top dog is interchangeable these days; if the movie synopsis talks about Vegeta desperately wanting to Surpass Hoku expect him Vegoata to murk either Frieza or Broly and Surpass Goku.....:youngsabo: