Vegeta

adult Trunks

Other fighters

Kid buu
Fat buu
Cell
Frieza

Save the rest for another game or dlc.

I think 24-30 fighters is a pretty safe estimate for how many characters we can expect to see.

Goku, (teen) Gohan, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, and (fat) Buu are all confirmed. (That's 6)

For the Z fighters, I would add Piccolo, Future Trunks, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Kid Gohan, Adult Gohan, and Gotenks* (14 total so far)

For the villains, I would include Nappa, Captain Ginyu, Dr. Gero, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Cooler, and Broly. (21 total)

For the rest of the characters, add Androids 16, 17 and 18, Mr. Satan**, Roshi, Videl, and Bardock. (28 total.)

(* Gotenks' losing animation when he gets timed out should be him turning back into Goten and Trunks.)

(** Mr. Satan obviously serving as the "Dan Hibiki" of the game)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I feel you. It makes sense to feature Kid Goku and to have Kid, Teen, and Adult Gohan as separate characters, but anything beyond that is overkill.
But when they reveal more of the characters like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Future Trunks, Captain Ginyu, and Android 18... :banderas:
(As much as we all love to clown on Yamcha, I hope he's in the game too. )

EDIT: That gameplay :whoo:
Vegeta nailing Cell with the Final Flash :blessed:
I hated how the Budokai Tenkaichi games added so many superfluous characters to pad out the fighter total. nikkas had separate characters for 23rd TB Goku and Saiyan saga Goku for God's sake.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:hhh: tf you blabbering about? We about on the verge of getting the best DBZ game ever and possibly the best 3v3 fighter since mvc2 and you talking about fonts? Foh
:stopitslime:dude the fonts looks like a straight copy and paste from SFIV. Lastly if you re-read again what I said, I did not only mention the font issue.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think 24-30 fighters is a pretty safe estimate for how many characters we can expect to see.

Goku, (teen) Gohan, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, and (fat) Buu are all confirmed. (That's 6)

For the Z fighters, I would add Piccolo, Future Trunks, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Kid Gohan, Adult Gohan, and Gotenks* (14 total so far)

For the villains, I would include Nappa, Captain Ginyu, Dr. Gero, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Cooler, and Broly. (21 total)

For the rest of the characters, add Androids 16, 17 and 18, Mr. Satan**, Roshi, Videl, and Bardock. (28 total.)

(* Gotenks' losing animation when he gets timed out should be him turning back into Goten and Trunks.)

(** Mr. Satan obviously serving as the "Dan Hibiki" of the game)

Yeah, the picking for women characters are slim so, videl and 18 are pretty much a shoe in.

I'm also interested in how they would do non flying mechanic's for characters like Roshi, and Hercule only reason I can see them not being in it seeing as flying is such a core part of the game, even after a K.O. altho they could give Hurcule his jet pack lol. and have roshi use the turtle or nimbus I guess.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you don't, but go ahead and keep putting things in bold lettering to emphasize your stupidity.

Looking forward to the rest of the roster. Since they put in Golden Frieza that could mean we could see more DBS characters too. I wonder if they'll put in non canon movie dudes also.
indulge me then...so what do you really mean breh? :mjgrin:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this moment in time all i want to see is everyones level 3 and level 5 supers, transformations and what the tournament stage looks like after you blow it up

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Naw just the 6 characters so far. We should be getting a new reveal this weekend or next week. But I wouldn't expect A god character probably someone like piccolo.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the picking for women characters are slim so, videl and 18 are pretty much a shoe in.

I'm also interested in how they would do non flying mechanic's for characters like Roshi, and Hercule only reason I can see them not being in it seeing as flying is such a core part of the game, even after a K.O. altho they could give Hurcule his jet pack lol. and have roshi use the turtle or nimbus I guess.
No flight