Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
What??

What does blowing up the planet have to do with the source material and who can and cannot be in the game?

Looks like if you KO someone with a level 3 super on Namek, Namek will explode. There are probably other stage mechanics similar to that.

I haven't seen every dragon ball z episode, but there are only handful of DBZ guys I have seen blow up planets/moons or seriously threaten to blow up planets.

Someone said Kirin and Yamcha can take out planets, but I don't remember that being spoke on in the series. It's been almost 18 years though.

Looking back on it....blowing up planets was like the bare minimum to even hang in DBZ. So maybe there are many more people that have that ability

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There really shouldn't be any one less than piccolo in a game like this.

They are trying to be faithful to the source material. Respect to krilin, yamacha and even Hercule, but if they do a super move and somehow Namek blows up, I am just going to.turn the game off and not play.

I am not sure that even future trunks is powerful enough for a game like this.

Should be:
Frieza
Cell
Goku
Ssj2 Gohan (adult Gohan is a chump)
Picollo (buu saga version)
Beerus
Broly
Janeba
Cooler
Gojeta
Vegeto
Gotrunks
Fat Buu
Majin buu
Vegeta
Ssj bardock

That's a complete list to me.
Dragon ball game with no krillin?
:hhh:

If vegeta and nappa were strong enough to destroy planets at the beginning of dbz, then I'm sure krillin can do the same at this point.

This nikka said no krillin or yamcha but want android 16 17 AND 18 in?

Ssj bardock? Is that even a thing? Krillin is far stronger than bardock ever was.

Your list is trash

:scust:

Chill b

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Game looks fire...I need to see what the roster looks like....hopefully we beerus, whis and the other super dudes

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

They are trying to be faithful to the source material. Respect to krilin, yamacha and even Hercule, but if they do a super move and somehow Namek blows up, I am just going to.turn the game off and not play.

Should be:
Frieza
Cell
Goku
Beerus
Broly
Janeba
Cooler
Gojeta
Vegeto
Gotrunks
Fat Buu
Majin buu
Vegeta
Ssj bardock

That's a complete list to me.

Dont even get me started with everything wrong with your post.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Dragon ball game with no krillin?
:hhh:

If vegeta and nappa were strong enough to destroy planets at the beginning of dbz, then I'm sure krillin can do the same at this point.

This nikka said no krillin or yamcha but want android 16 17 AND 18 in?

Ssj bardock? Is that even a thing? Krillin is far stronger than bardock ever was.

Your list is trash

:scust:

I thought the SSj bardock short story where he goes back in time because of frieza's attack on planet Vegeta was considered cannon, and that bardock created the legend of the super sayian?

17 and 18 are the twins right and 16 is the Mohawk dude? I might have the names mixed up. I don't see how one can make a DBZ game without them.

Also, when did Nappa destroy a planet. I only saw vegeta take out those bugs.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like if you KO someone with a level 3 super on Namek, Namek will explode. There are probably other stage mechanics similar to that.

I haven't seen every dragon ball z episode, but there are only handful of DBZ guys I have seen blow up planets/moons or seriously threaten to blow up planets.

Someone said Kirin and Yamcha can take out planets, but I don't remember that being spoke on in the series. It's been almost 18 years though.

Looking back on it....blowing up planets was like the bare minimum to even hang in DBZ. So maybe there are many more people that have that ability
I don't remember anyone besides villains blowing up planets. How does Goku doing a lvl 3 super that results in Namek being destroyed sticking to source material? :jbhmm:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Should be:
Frieza
Cell
Goku
Beerus
Broly
Janeba
Cooler
Gojeta
Vegeto