Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas been powerful enough to blow up planets since the Saiyans came through

shyt in Dragon ball Piccolo blew up the moon
True, but his concern was sticking to the source material. He said Yamcha and Krillin shouldn't be in the game because they aren't strong enough to pull that off. If Goku does an attack in the game and it blows up the earth how is that sticking to the source material? That would be just as bizarre as if Krillin and Yamcha did it if we're talking about sticking to the anime and manga.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but his concern was sticking to the source material. He said Yamcha and Krillin shouldn't be in the game because they aren't strong enough to pull that off. If Goku does an attack in the game and it blows up the earth how is that sticking to the source material? That would be just as bizarre as if Krillin and Yamcha did it if we're talking about sticking to the anime and manga.
Bruh:snoop:

Yamcha and Krillin can destroy planets

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nicca its a fuccin shonen :snoop:

niccas talking about source material consistency when the source material itself isn't consistent :laff:

characters could blow up planets from dragon ball but then would get shocked if a nicca could blow up a city in the buu saga :dead:

vegeta spent his whole damn life damn near killing himself to become a SSJ and trunks does it as a toddler with ease, remember what we're dealing with here :pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I thought the SSj bardock short story where he goes back in time because of frieza's attack on planet Vegeta was considered cannon, and that bardock
That's not cannon, doesn't even make sense. Bardock couldn't turn ssj when he died.
17 and 18 are the twins right and 16 is the Mohawk dude? I might have the names mixed up. I don't see how one can make a DBZ game without them.
You think they need to be in but not krillin?
Also, when did Nappa destroy a planet. I only saw vegeta take out those bugs.
And krillin is stronger than vegeta was at that point.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nicca its a fuccin shonen :snoop:

niccas talking about source material consistency when the source material itself isn't consistent :laff:

characters could blow up planets from dragon ball but then would get shocked if a nicca could blow up a city in the buu saga :dead:

vegeta spent his whole damn life damn near killing himself to become a SSJ and trunks does it as a toddler with ease, remember what we're dealing with here :pachaha:
I don't think your catching what we're actually talking about.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That's good that it's only 20% complete they really need to get rid of that Street Fighter 4 style font, somehow make it look less like Guilty Gear/Persona with a sprinkle of MVC3. Bandai still got a lot to work to do till 2018.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's good that it's only 20% complete they really need to get rid of that Street Fighter 4 style font, somehow make it look less like Guilty Gear/Persona with a sprinkle of MVC3. Bandai still got a lot to work to do till 2018.

:hhh: tf you blabbering about? We about on the verge of getting the best DBZ game ever and possibly the best 3v3 fighter since mvc2 and you talking about fonts? Foh

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, i totally get what you're talking about

its retarded

Nah you don't, but go ahead and keep putting things in bold lettering to emphasize your stupidity.

Looking forward to the rest of the roster. Since they put in Golden Frieza that could mean we could see more DBS characters too. I wonder if they'll put in non canon movie dudes also.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all lacking common sense

Got a nikka ready to bust out the power levels when I shouldn't even have to:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last thing I want to see in the initial release is 5 Goku's, 4 Vegeta's, 3 Gohan's, etc....

I feel you. It makes sense to feature Kid Goku and to have Kid, Teen, and Adult Gohan as separate characters, but anything beyond that is overkill.
But when they reveal more of the characters like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Future Trunks, Captain Ginyu, and Android 18... :banderas:
(As much as we all love to clown on Yamcha, I hope he's in the game too. )

EDIT: That gameplay :whoo:
Vegeta nailing Cell with the Final Flash :blessed:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. It makes sense to feature Kid Goku and to have Kid, Teen, and Adult Gohan as separate characters, but anything beyond that is overkill.
But when they reveal more of the characters like Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Future Trunks, Captain Ginyu, and Android 18... :banderas:
(As much as we all love to clown on Yamcha, I hope he's in the game too. )

Roster should be

All Z fighters from tien to roshi
People like launch, chichi, videl, Hercule

Sayians
Kid goku and Gohan
Teen gohan
Adult gohan

scouter Vegeta with tail

Vegeta

adult Trunks

Other fighters

Kid buu