Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
variety.

DBZ is a massive universe and with the introduction of super it makes sense.
More characters would lessen the variety bruh

This is Dragon ball. Ain't a whole lot to this shyt outside of beams and blasts and we saw more than enough of that with them showcasing 6 characters. If anything my main concern with this game is how they're gonna keep it from being stale with the limited amount of special moves.

Everybody can't have a beam Bruh

And that's with 6 characters

But you want 50:mjlol:

Budoukai still exists y'all. Dust off that Ps2

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
that's trash. Really anything less than 50 will be a let down.

I hope they will allow goku and others to transform to different levels of ssjs during the matches

Dude this isn't Tenkahici or Xenoverse. It takes them 3 months to model and shade each character using the XRD engine.

And all the dbz games go by their power level. This is gonna be a legit fighting game where Goku and Kirllin are both viable.

If u thinking this game will have anywhere near 50 characters you just setting yourself up for disappointment. No way this game launches with more then 24 characters. I expect 18-22 myself. Arcysys always go for quality over quantity.

Because of that each and every character will feel like their own where as in Xenoverse and Tenkachi 3/4th of the cast played the exact same way.

Yall need to understand that this is a competitive fighting game using dbz characters. Not a dbz fighting game. Alot of yall not gonna make it in this game pass week 2.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yall need to understand that this is a fighting game using dbz characters. Not a dbz fighting game. Alot of yall not gonna make it in this game pass week 2.
:russ: I would love to see how dudes will cope with this game week 1. Like those have already said, this ain't Boudakai or Xenoverse.

Also is there an active Guilty Gear thread on here? My Rev 2 copy came in yesterday and would like to see how I stack up with the Coli brehs. Tho it's been a while since I played Guilty Gear so imma be sloppy for a min :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:russ: I would love to see how dudes will cope with this game week 1. Like those have already said, this ain't Boudakai or Xenoverse.

Also is there an active Guilty Gear thread on here? My Rev 2 copy came in yesterday and would like to see how I stack up with the Coli brehs. Tho it's been a while since I played Guilty Gear so imma be sloppy for a min :mjcry:

I dont think theirs a GG thread on here. But discord has plenty of players.
Baf0 Highlights All GGXrd Character Specific Discord Servers

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
3 vs 3 meaning I'm gonna bring back the squad of: Perfect Cell, Android #17 and Android #18 with Android #16 as a back-up switch out....
90d23ce42f4956f6f1497a7a08a769cd.jpg
The Red Ribbon Army will rise again :demonic:
the real double R we aint talkin bout the ruff ryders :wow:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
that's trash. Really anything less than 50 will be a let down.

I hope they will allow goku and others to transform to different levels of ssjs during the matches
Name 50 separate canon DBZ fighters that were important to the story :stopitslime:

Arc Systems rosters are about quality, not quantity. We will get a solid 24 or so characters

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Name 50 separate canon DBZ fighters that were important to the story :stopitslime:

Arc Systems rosters are about quality, not quantity. We will a solid 24 or so characters

Yeah because its 3 on 3 they will need more than 16. But also because of the gameplay style it should be easier to implement movesets since many characters will have similar basic combo paths to launchers. So might be easier for them to make more for this game than for XRD where the characters all play very different.

Kind of like MVC2. Yes we can say lot of re used assets but aside from that, gameplay wise you could pick up most of the cast and do a basic 123 into launcher, air combo to ender. Of course the gameplay ends up being way more complex but im thinking something similar will happen in this game.