King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Some of y'all ain't too familiar with Arc Systems

It's extremely unlikely that this game will have 30 characters

Arcsys games don't have huge rosters, but the characters have a lot of depth
Nah there's a chance. But it's prob gonna be for the Super Ultra version :mjgrin:

One thing I don't like bout Arc Systems is that they almost always release multiple versions of one tittle starting with little rosters to big ones. They've done it for both Guilty Gear and Blazblue. The final versions tend to end up with 20-30 characters depending on how long the series been out. Since this is Dragonball and we don't have to worry bout original characters making their debut, they might dish out more initially.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah there's a chance. But it's prob gonna be for the Super Ultra version :mjgrin:

One thing I don't like bout Arc Systems is that they almost always release multiple versions of one tittle starting with little rosters to big ones. They've done it for both Guilty Gear and Blazblue. The final versions tend to end up with 20-30 characters depending on how long the series been out. Since this is Dragonball and we don't have to worry bout original characters making their debut, they might dish out more initially.
Since we talking ArcSys

One concern I do have is how they handle this release. This game is gonna be popular and ArcSys has a record of not caring about America. American players get tossed a GG or BB game a year after it's been released in Japan

That said I would hope they do away with the "new game next year" model. shyt is:camby:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Since we talking ArcSys

One concern I do have is how they handle this release. This game is gonna be popular and ArcSys has a record of not caring about America. American players get tossed a GG or BB game a year after it's been released in Japan

That said I would hope they do away with the "new game next year" model. shyt is:camby:
Yeah I know. As big as this title is gonna be and DBZ in general, I expect them to have a simultaneous release altogether. Not to mention the up in the Guilty Gear sales should have some impact. We'll see tho lol.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Since we talking ArcSys

last gg update had a simultaneous release across all platforms and all countries (at least us and jp) so I wouldn't be surprised if asw starts doing this in the future.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last gg update had a simultaneous release across all platforms and all countries (at least us and jp) so I wouldn't be surprised if asw starts doing this in the future.
Damn I thought Japan already had Rev2 before last month

Good to know

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn I thought Japan already had Rev2 before last month

Good to know

they released the demo like two months ago which was virtually the game. I think jp had it in arcades likeeeee beginning of april. so like a month gap between arcade and US being able to play which is insane considering how it usually is.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all ain't too familiar with Arc Systems

It's extremely unlikely that this game will have 30 characters

Arcsys games don't have huge rosters, but the characters have a lot of depth

that's trash. Really anything less than 50 will be a let down.

I hope they will allow goku and others to transform to different levels of ssjs during the matches

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
that's trash. Really anything less than 50 will be a let down.

I hope they will allow goku and others to transform to different levels of ssjs during the matches
:heh: 50 characters? What other competitive fighting game out there has that many fighters for it's title?

And I doubt they'll have character spots dedicated to multiple transformations. Will prob be just supers that will let them transform. Tho we might not see all transformations for each character. Don't really need em honestly :yeshrug: Should just rock with their SSJ2 forms and above.