Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Still game of the generation to me.[/QUOTE]

It is a great game but fighting game of this generation? Nah breh

I am a capcom stan and Street Fighter apologist and even I would give it up to Namco and Tekken 7 as the greatest fighting game of this era.

I'll give DBZ second place:wow:

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I haven't played this in a minute, but I still watch it on twitch all the time. Just could never figure out how to use assists mid-combo without confusing myself with all the shyt that's going on.

Anyway, definitely one of the best fighters out there, and arguably the best Dragon Ball game. I'm just waiting on Arcsys to get their hands on the Naruto series next .

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
QUOTE="Torenko, post: 39489407, member: 30219"]

Anyway, definitely one of the best fighters out there, and arguably the best Dragon Ball game. I'm just waiting on Arcsys to get their hands on the Naruto series next .[/QUOTE]

We keep getting those shytty arena fighters. Arc System Works x Naruto would be beyond sick. Rock Lee would be the Yamcha of that shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
QUOTE="Torenko, post: 39489407, member: 30219"]

Anyway, definitely one of the best fighters out there, and arguably the best Dragon Ball game. I'm just waiting on Arcsys to get their hands on the Naruto series next .

We keep getting those shytty arena fighters. Arc System Works x Naruto would be beyond sick. Rock Lee would be the Yamcha of that shyt.[/QUOTE]

It’s lot easier to pump out a reused asset Arena fighter than making a meticulously balanced fighting game.

I’d love to see a 3v3 Jump game but egos would too much to ever get that game made.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I haven't played this in a minute, but I still watch it on twitch all the time. Just could never figure out how to use assists mid-combo without confusing myself with all the shyt that's going on.

Man it took me a min to use assists mid combo lol

Now I'm trying to teach myself not to mash so much, stagger pressure, and actually use setups..

Learning the damn Vegeta loops was a big accomplishment for me lol

I gotta get some matches in with y'all someday

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real shyt, for the first year and a half of this game I rarely used assist because every time I would try to it was just switch my character out instead. Had no idea you could turn that quick change shyt off :snoop: My skill increased 10 fold once I did turn it off lol.

I only have one combo when I use an assist in the middle of it and I'm good with that. My execution is too trash for the crazy fancy shyt.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
EpdBMIbVQAEjhGL

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

I know we all love to shyt on GT but Super Baby Vegeta is one of the greatest designs ever made in Dragonball history.

This addition will make me pick this up again and start playing

On another note Super Saiyan 4 design>>>>>>>>> SSGod bullshyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Something that doesn't result in people blocking mixups in the corner for 20 to 30 seconds

I think that ship sailed.

The game is based on you being able to punish unsafe shyt on reaction. So it's either read that shyt or block. :yeshrug:

I dont play at a tourney level i just play with some friends who are above average players so it's still fun. For tournament aspiring players then yeah it's brutal

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think that ship sailed.

The game is based on you being able to punish unsafe shyt on reaction. So it's either read that shyt or block. :yeshrug:

I dont play at a tourney level i just play with some friends who are above average players so it's still fun. For tournament aspiring players then yeah it's brutal
I'm good. That isn't fun to watch, so I doubt I want to do it. I bought the game to support, but I played it like twice. That and some of the other things there turned me off. I might get around to it again one of these days, but I can't really be bothered.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That using dead assists shyt that Baby Vegeta has is gonna be annoying as fukk. I might have to ragequit on that nikka :yeshrug: