Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea she pretty strong Kazunoko, Go1, and Fenritti are all maining her now.
Right now people can't react to her command dashes and she has an easy sliding knock down. I'm taking full advantage of both rn lol.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Late to the party. But wtf is the reason why in story mode you have to press x for the dialogue? I can’t see a reason why that’s in the game.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I'm still a Hit main I guess

I run base Vegeta, Hit, Black or SSJ Goku

I run a base Goku team too..

I finally took the time to learn the base Vegeta loops lol took me bout 45 min in practice mode

I've been trying to learn Majin Buu forever, he's just so awkward..

I'm Pride Trooper rank and if I took it serious I feel like I could get to 1.6 mil but that's prolly my limit at the moment

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still a Hit main I guess

I run base Vegeta, Hit, Black or SSJ Goku

I run a base Goku team too..

I finally took the time to learn the base Vegeta loops lol took me bout 45 min in practice mode

I've been trying to learn Majin Buu forever, he's just so awkward..

I'm Pride Trooper rank and if I took it serious I feel like I could get to 1.6 mil but that's prolly my limit at the moment
I run S. Broly/UI Goku/Base Goku. I cheese the fukk out of base Goku's meter gain assist. :lolbron: I'll hit a nikka with 7 lvl 3 supers a match and they always get desperate and will just wake up lvl 3 super like I don't see that shyt coming. Idiots :mjlol:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I run S. Broly/UI Goku/Base Goku. I cheese the fukk out of base Goku's meter gain assist. :lolbron: I'll hit a nikka with 7 lvl 3 supers a match and they always get desperate and will just wake up lvl 3 super like I don't see that shyt coming. Idiots :mjlol:
I hate you:russ:

I hate both Brolys.. But I'm getting to the point I can dodge the grabs sometimes

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still game of the generation to me.
100% agree. I said this before on here, but I'll say it again, I've been wanting a DBZ game like this ever since the early days of MVC2. I knew the craziness of MVC2 would be perfect for a DBZ game and I was 100% correct. I'm happy this game is here now, but it shouldn't have taken no damn 20 years for anyone in that field to do it.