Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the all the new changes this is a whole new damn game. They could have called this Super Dragon Ball FighterZ or even Dragon Ball FighterZ 2. And honestly I don't know whether to be scared or excited as fukk. :lupe:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
With the all the new changes this is a whole new damn game. They could have called this Super Dragon Ball FighterZ or even Dragon Ball FighterZ 2. And honestly I don't know whether to be scared or excited as fukk. :lupe:

This would make me comeback if they discounted the DLC. 35$ for fukkin season 1

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They're trying to nerf go1 with quicker dragon rushes but I already can't tech them shyts as is..:why:

They tripping with that:sadcam:

Yeah there wasn't anything wrong with them. You see them get teched a lot by him, but the everyday player rarely does.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah there wasn't anything wrong with them. You see them get teched a lot by him, but the everyday player rarely does.
Just adds something else to everyones gameplan, characters with who had very little mix up options benefit from it the most.

It won't take long to get used to it, tick throws have been a thing since forever, thats all this is. Just get ready to tech once you see a 5L come out.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can any of y'all see the Fight pass 3 in the playstation store or has it not be put on the us store yet?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Played a couple hours of the new patch. It's a brand new game for sure. But not sure if it's for the best. Don't get me wrong. It's ALOT better then the stagnant meta we had in season 2. However i dont think people realize just whats up.

EX moves only costing half a bar IS INSANE. Ex moves are basically the neutral now and i fully believe just like before this patch if you didnt have a good assist then u suck. If you don't have a ex move that can maneuver u around u are gonna suck in this new meta.

Krillin and Videl buffs are great. SSBGoku and Broly buffs are ridiculous. They did not need all this.

Kefla is a monster. She might just be the new bardock. EVERYTHING works with her lol. You can tell they went the extra mile for her to be a pick up and play character for the casuals. And i don't mind that at all. Kefla was probably the last character NEEDED in this roster for it to feel complete (Her and Roshi)

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
thia game is limitless dlc capabilities... when do yall think the "final" version of the game will be released?