Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally started playing this. Any tips? I played online and I can’t even fight back cause I’m getting attacked nonstop. I play Mortal Kombat casually and this shyt is so damn fast. :picard:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally started playing this. Any tips? I played online and I can’t even fight back cause I’m getting attacked nonstop. I play Mortal Kombat casually and this shyt is so damn fast. :picard:
If you see a dash, do the launcher, it'll immediately counter that shyt. Learn your combos.

If you run into a gotenks, pray. :francis:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
To be honest you probably need to watch YouTube tutorials before just jumping online in this.

I couldn't imagine just starting to play this shyt now online lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Stopped playing 2 years ago Gotenks ill in this game now ?
They toned him down a bit but hes still frustrating. He can put you in the corner with those trap ghosts and force you to play defense all game. Literally can't be in the corner against this character :snoop:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
To be honest you probably need to watch YouTube tutorials before just jumping online in this.

I couldn't imagine just starting to play this shyt now online lol
With rollback getting added, a bunch of new people are going to hop on this game soon. I will give this game another chance then too
but I will be another Gotenks main :lolbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea i couldn't imagine people starting this game fresh in 2022. The amount of shyt you can't even possibly begin to think to block u gotta experience that shyt 100's of times first. Imagine jumping online for the first time and getting TOD :dead:

But i do agree with the rollback/nextgen update a whole new group of players will be coming so maybe they will all get grouped together lol.

Just to make it easy for yall new players.. Pick the fusions :dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i couldn't imagine people starting this game fresh in 2022. The amount of shyt you can't even possibly begin to think to block u gotta experience that shyt 100's of times first. Imagine jumping online for the first time and getting TOD :dead:

But i do agree with the rollback/nextgen update a whole new group of players will be coming so maybe they will all get grouped together lol.

Just to make it easy for yall new players.. Pick the fusions :dead:
Oh god the Fusions. Imagine a new player's face when he gets hit with a simple auto combo from SSJ4 Gogeta that links to a vanish and wall bounce into x100 Big Bang Kamehameha :laff: :laff:

New players just no, please save yourself.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
It's the speed of the game that's like wtf but also addicting..

I remember years ago playing a Kid Buu player that actually knew how to use him for the first time and damn near broke my controller.. How am I supposed to block this shyt :bryan:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They essentially added another comeback mechanic with the ability to cancel lvl 1 to lvl 3s in limit break. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that or not. :francis: