Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

kn83

All Star
Daps
I'm guessin that Omega Shenron, Toppo and Raditz are the final 3.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
ANOTHER version of Goku?
Dukie.gif

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter what the people want. That was clear when they gave us 99 Gokus.

That being said I expect 1 more GT character, 1 more Super character and 1 more movie character to round out the roster

TBH multiple forms of Goku are highly requested characters. I don't know how often you played/bought DB games before but there always multiple variations of Goku it wasn't going to change because they making a serious fighting game. Same with the Naruto games, there are always multiple versions of Naruto. You may not personally want them but alot of people that like to see the multiple forms of Goku seen. I forgot the interview but Saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta were highly requested in Japan. Kid Goku has always been highly requested as well as SS4 but they fukked up trying to please both with GT Goku being a mix of GT and DB. Of course MUI Goku was always going to be highly requested being the new form and all. Its easy to say they ain't listening to what people want when you focus on enthusiast forums but in general the multiple forms of Gokus are among the most picked characters.

Last edited: