Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Luckily I tried Adult Gohan before so I know how to beat them. I wasn't free to them last night but the Cell pressure I don't know yet.
Not like I’m getting beat by em. Half them be dropping their combos :mjlol:

I been playing with Cell since the beta, and actually look forward to more Cell players.

Also those players spamming dragon rush/tag out constantly need to eat a dikk :pacspit:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Might try out SSB Kakarot. SSB Vegeta is nice to use better than the other one.

Godhan, Tien, SSJ Goatku

Amazing team.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Just went back and watched that DBFZ top 8 final round. That might have been the best top 8 I've ever seen in any FG :banderas:

true hallmark of a great game is if you're still entertained despite not knowing wtf is happening

that was the case for me, i'm still getting to grips with the game even though i have some idea due to my UMvC3 knowledge

think i'm gonna really start grinding it out now

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else think Jaco would be a great addition, his skills are similar to Fox and Falco from the Smash series and he could make a great clone, game needs a bit of diversity and adding games dudes like Jiren probably won’t help

kn83

All Star
Daps
I don't know about yall nikkas, but personally after playin Xenoverse 2 I would like to see these two in the game.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Bardock looks dope. I actually plan on giving him a try when he drops. Was always a big fan of the character. His play style does seem a lil close to SSJ Goku tho :patrice:

Good that we don't have to wait long and can play with both these characters on March 30 :ahh:

I probably won't be using Broly, but I'll get the season pass for the rest of the characters (and to see how Broly plays for when I fight against him).