Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I can tonight :shaq:

My squad: Adult Godhan, Future Trunks, and Tien the Gawd :lawd:

Who's in your posse?:mjpls:
Tonight sounds good :shaq:. I use VeGOATa Blue, Goku Negro, Super VeGOATa. I will most likely switch out Blue for Bardock next week :banderas:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
nikkas online better hope Broly isn’t as OP as 16 is or we gonna have 2 incredibly OP command grab characters making people salty online :mjlol:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Anybody else think Jaco would be a great addition, his skills are similar to Fox and Falco from the Smash series and he could make a great clone, game needs a bit of diversity and adding games dudes like Jiren probably won’t help
:camby:
I don't know about yall nikkas, but personally after playin Xenoverse 2 I would like to see these two in the game.

We got unique characters like Janemba, Roshi, O.Shenron etc and mfs always requesting trash like Videl, Jaco, Chi-Chi(World Tourney), Mr Satan, Caulifla, Uub :mindblown:Go play mugen

kn83

All Star
Daps

We got unique characters like Janemba, Roshi, O.Shenron etc and mfs always requesting trash like Videl, Jaco, Chi-Chi(World Tourney), Mr Satan, Caulifla, Uub :mindblown:Go play mugen

Have you seen Mira and Towa's abilities? Just imagine how raw and creative those 2 would be in a competitive fighting game, same with Majuub, Kefla and Baby Vegeta.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Have you seen Mira and Towa's abilities? Just imagine how raw and creative those 2 would be in a competitive fighting game, same with Majuub, Kefla and Baby Vegeta.
Towa - I only see her trap ability working like gotenks donut. I dont see how they can make her healing and slow debuff work. Swap positions = Universal vanish
Mira - Basically Seth. We already got Android 21.