Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

:camby:

We got unique characters like Janemba, Roshi, O.Shenron etc and mfs always requesting trash like Videl, Jaco, Chi-Chi(World Tourney), Mr Satan, Caulifla, Uub :mindblown:Go play mugen
I mean if youre gonna go there nobody gives a fukk about janemba. Your average dbz fan would not have even seen that movie lol.

Dude is down there with andrioid 13 and turles as forgetable movie villians

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I mean if youre gonna go there nobody gives a fukk about janemba. Your average dbz fan would not have even seen that movie lol.

Fighting game fans do. But the average dbz fan just wants Mr Satan, Jiren and more females who dont fight. They dont really give a fukk about the game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'm gonna highly disagree with you on that one. People remember Janemba just like they remember Gogeta.

Janemba lends himself well to this game too considering that he has a sword, 2 signature moves and teleport

kn83

All Star
Daps

Fusion Reborn is actually widely considered the best DB movie, that's why a lot of fans want Janemba (same with Tapion), that and his unique abilities.

kn83

All Star
Daps
Fighting game fans do. But the average dbz fan just wants Mr Satan, Jiren and more females who dont fight. They dont really give a fukk about the game.

Mr. Satan makes sense because every competitive fighting game franchise has a joke character. People want Jiren for obvious reasons and the only female characters (besides 18 and 21) that would actually make sense are Kefla, Towa and (maybe) Pan.