Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok real fukking talk fukk Android 16. The character is broken as hell. That armor on his down heavy is stupid and so are his command grabs. I don't respect anyone that plays that character cause you know damn well you didn't give a fukk about no android 16 in the anime. fukk him.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ok real fukking talk fukk Android 16. The character is broken as hell. That armor on his down heavy is stupid and so are his command grabs. I don't respect anyone that plays that character cause you know damn well you didn't give a fukk about no android 16 in the anime. fukk him.

Hes nowhere near as bad as adult gohan. Gohan is flat out ridiculous

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes nowhere near as bad as adult gohan. Gohan is flat out ridiculous

Its his damn standing 2. You gotta practice block strings SPECIFICALLY for adult Gohan cuz its so janky.
And his Unleash Potential powers up his ki blasts AND assists at a far higher % than everything else. The fact that it can be DHC'd and does damage makes it so much better than something like Golden Frieza which is extremely situational.

On another note... i'm going to probably be using Broly's soundtrack in every match I do. shyt is amazing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
SonicFox was simply NOT ready :wow:

Not at all :wow:

I play against a dude that plays adult gohan and the only answer i have against him is to pray :mjcry:

If they play again all sonic fox can do is try to learn when he can guard cancel against that infinite blockstring (there's almost no way to consistently get out), and just start burning all meter and sparking to kill gohan as soon as possible

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I started playing Trunks/Piccolo/Vegeta since those are my 3 favorite characters and didn't realize how good Vegeta is until I started playing him.

I've come back with him so many times. He also has really good frame traps. My winrate is increasing and I went from a dark green square at around 35000bp to a yellow with about 45000 bp playing this team and fixing up my gameplay.

I'm interested to see what else happens tomorrow whent the tournament starts.

kn83

All Star
Daps
Did anyone get the leaks for the dlc characters? Because this is it.