Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

kn83

All Star
Daps
Keep in mind brehs, its just rumors. A lot of this could be proven wrong in the future like some of the older leaks. I personally wanna see Toppo, Janemba, Kefla, Uub, Omega Shenron, Towa, Vegito and Roshi in this game later on.

Cooler I can tell is definitely in this game since they found his voice track in the game's data.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That list has been floating around for a while. Thing is, as much as I don’t wanna believe it, it does seem like a selection they would go for going off their first season DLC characters (if they all end up being legit).

They should’ve just made Caulifa instead of Kale (that character is just so unappealing to me and less popular imo). Maybe they’ll copy and paste some of Broly’s shyt :mjgrin:

I feel Kefla and Jiren will end up being season 3. Super will prob start back up again around that time which might expand on Jiren’s character for a bit to give more fuel for his choice as DLC.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I just got the game and I played through the tutorial which was hot trash and gave me zero insight into the importance/significance of the controls.

Anyone know where I can find a good guide? Competitive jargon is fine for me, I wanna see whether I can play at that level, so it doesn't have to be super basic.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just got the game and I played through the tutorial which was hot trash and gave me zero insight into the importance/significance of the controls.

Anyone know where I can find a good guide? Competitive jargon is fine for me, I wanna see whether I can play at that level, so it doesn't have to be super basic.

This guy has some pretty good videos. Not the most technical stuff but he covers a lot of different stuff.

The more technical stuff is normally on twitter and this link can help you find it
Resources | Burning Meter

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
All these Gohan players now with their struggle block string attempts :mjlol:

Atleast they’ll reduce the amount of Goku Blacks for a while :ehh:

Luckily I tried Adult Gohan before so I know how to beat them. I wasn't free to them last night but the Cell pressure I don't know yet.