NULL
All this jawing and here and i bet most of yall can't beat me. :laff:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this jawing and here and i bet most of yall can't beat me. :laff:

you outchea yanking your power cord when you get down to your 2nd man. :mjlol: Didnt even put up a fight. You a certified bytch out here, nobody tryna play no quitter anyway

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talking but no usernames being said. Where y'all at? Y'all the PUSSIES if ya ask me. Adrianthephoenix. Holla at me when y'all ready to stop being bytches.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
For a game that everyone has im surprised there has not been more shyt talking and head to head comp from the brehs here.....

Arcadium getting soft???:merchant:
I've posted my username in this thread atleast twice already.

PSN: KingKoopa757

Yall add me if you ever wanna run some matches. I tend to play later on in the evenings on weekdays. Weekends it depends on what I got going on. Maybe we need one of the first posts in this thread edited with all the usernames.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I've posted my username in this thread atleast twice already.

PSN: KingKoopa757

Yall add me if you ever wanna run some matches. I tend to play later on in the evenings on weekdays. Weekends it depends on what I got going on. Maybe we need one of the first posts in this thread edited with all the usernames.

OK my PSN: Donkeypuncher718 and I will be on around 8:30-9 if anyone wants to get some matches in