Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I have yet to muster up the courage to go online :mjgrin:

Ranks are borked like in every fighting game I’m guessing? (Scrubs won’t be matched with scrubs, high levels wont match with high levels)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I have yet to muster up the courage to go online :mjgrin:

Ranks are borked like in every fighting game I’m guessing? (Scrubs won’t be matched with scrubs, high levels wont match with high levels)
Ranked is surprisingly well matched imo. They do it off your win/loss ratio and actually stick to it. You could be a several classes under a player and still put up a fight cuz y’all ratio is similar.

And for those of y’all wanting to run some matches, my psn is KingKoopa757. My free time kinda limited, but I can make some time for some matches with the coli brehs :youngsabo:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PS4 servers have been straight up cheeks more than the PC version (from my experience)

Thinking of switching Gohan for Goku but I know adult gohan has a lot of potential :jbhmm:

My focus has been mostly getting good with Trunks and Adult Gohan, but Tien seems to get the job done as the closer and I haven’t trained with him as much:lolbron: :manny:

@OmegaZero
All I have to say to you is....

tumblr_mrc0yfKopY1r72ht7o1_250.gif

Pause :dame:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I love that arrogant fakkit :dead:

Not even 30 seconds after washing ChrisG who probably the only dude on this side of the country that can fukk with him on sticks he calls out the best player outside of the US :heh:
Nah. He was called out first last week.
Does SonicFox intentionally go to losers bracket to keep the skills warm?