Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So how is this game holding up?

Worthy fighting game or is it ultimately just another Dragon ball fighting game which typically means it lacks depth?
Defense is the ultimate skill in this game
Offense is so heavy it forces you to strategize on blocks, keep always and tagouts
It's easy control scheme for newcomers but they will get tested with advanced players. Overall the most fun fighting game since MvsC2 and Street Fighter 3rd Strike

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game really did kill mvci and rendered all previous dbz games irrelevant, thats a hell of a achievement. The bar has been set for tag team fighters, anime fighters and dragon ball games in one game. Arcsys isnt even done yet.. my only complaint is their servers and lobby system is trash, story mode is a chore and arcade mode is cheap. Music seems to be afterthought...Capcom late 90s and early 2000s music is untouched, i can remember every single track on mvc2 and 3rd strike in my head and hum every tune.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Defense is the ultimate skill in this game
Offense is so heavy it forces you to strategize on blocks, keep always and tagouts
It's easy control scheme for newcomers but they will get tested with advanced players. Overall the most fun fighting game since MvsC2 and Street Fighter 3rd Strike
I never really LOVED MvC, and SF3 was not readily accessible to ever catch on in most circles :patrice:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:manny: Prob didn’t wanna create another model just for an intro. His base form is more than just a hair change. It’s pretty much a different character.
I would buy this had they not made 3 different models for Gotenks (Goten, Trunks and Base Gotenks)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't know what it was, but there were mad Hit players tonight. And they whipped my ass too. Tho most of it was prob me not being used to fighting dude :wow:

This was only when fighting Hit tho. The other 2 characters on their squad were trash. Like they spent all their time practicing dude and no one else :heh:

It was like this for all the teams consisting of Hit. shyt was weird. They did have me consider giving him a try again lol.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They were in the story tho. And base Gotenks takes less work than base Broly. Gotenks just a hair swap lol.
They're in the story for like 15 sec before fusing lol. Base and SSJ3 Gotenks isn't just a hair swap tho. His face changes a bit too

It's paid DLC. One should and would expect a little more effort :manny:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They're in the story for like 15 sec before fusing lol. Base and SSJ3 Gotenks isn't just a hair swap tho. His face changes a bit too

It's paid DLC. One should and would expect a little more effort :manny:
Okay so they edited their eyebrows too lol.

And I'm not disagreeing with you, just being realistic. It's a business for these dudes. There's really no reason to include his base form for the small amount of people that wanna see him transform for a small intro. I honestly would've been shocked if they did.

I really do feel like Broly is gonna be a letdown and a waste of a slot. You can tell they just put him in there for fan demand. His intro even looks uninspired.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a very fun fighting game, all you need to know :yeshrug:
I enjoyed the beta, but it wasn't long enough for me to know nah mean. I get the comparisons, the two games you named are not titles I care for tho.

I'm a SF2/4 Tekken Virtua fighter, dark stalkers. I liked turtles tournament fighters and even clay fighter.

I'm looking for a new fighting game that is less combo heavy than the majority of fighters these days. Last great fighting game imo is Kinect Sports boxing mode :yeshrug: