Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no slow villains in DBZ so I don't get why they would make a slow character in such a high speed series.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I’m lost as hell. The people commentating were the ones actually playing? And did the guy who lost really throw up over losing?
Nah the commentators weren't playing they were mimicing the player (Dragongod). The throwing up thing was something that happened a while back when they were traveling together.

kn83

All Star
Daps
Defense is the ultimate skill in this game
Offense is so heavy it forces you to strategize on blocks, keep always and tagouts
It's easy control scheme for newcomers but they will get tested with advanced players. Overall the most fun fighting game since MvsC2 and Street Fighter 3rd Strike
This game easily takes more skill to master than say, blazblue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
16 isn't slow tho

Reason why nobody uses Broly in games is because they neuter his speed. Which makes no sense giving how he's always seen blitzing through everybody in other media

Probably has more to do with balancing the game than anything.

If he had high stats in speed, strength, and health then he'd be OP and break the game. :yeshrug:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
They're finishing up top 32 to see you get into Top 8. Top 8 will be at 9pm est on Bifuteki channel.

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Man, high level DBFZ is such a sight to behold :whew:. That Chris G vs Sonic Fox match was so damm hype with the amount of defense being displayed :banderas:. I love how people from different communities coming to play this game. Its beautiful :mjcry:

That Grand Finals! :krs::lawd: