Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
PS4 servers have been straight up cheeks more than the PC version (from my experience)

Thinking of switching Gohan for Goku but I know adult gohan has a lot of potential :jbhmm:

My focus has been mostly getting good with Trunks and Adult Gohan, but Tien seems to get the job done as the closer and I haven’t trained with him as much:lolbron: :manny:

@OmegaZero
All I have to say to you is....

tumblr_mrc0yfKopY1r72ht7o1_250.gif

Pause :dame:
Adult gohan is like the beat character in the game once you reach level 3 potential unleashed.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
As expected, I finally went online last night and got scraped. Anyone got any videos or advice on learning to manual combo? I see I'm gonna need to learn to do those if I wanna rise in rank

shyt was mad fun tho

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I ran into so many rage quitters today. shyt was ridiculous. One after another in ranked. Have some self respect :scust:

And now I’m kicked out the lobby for maintenance :francis:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to rage quitters back to back. Robbed me out of 8000 points basically. Trying to reach that Super Saiyan 3 rank this week.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Highkey makes me want to pickup Gotenks

The only thing that makes this less viable is guard cancel. Adult Gohan has an infinite blockstring without assists iirc but if you guard cancel everything just resets to neutral. The way to counter a guard cancel is launcher but idk if there's any way to guarantee you'll punish it if you do this.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The only thing that makes this less viable is guard cancel. Adult Gohan has an infinite blockstring without assists iirc but if you guard cancel everything just resets to neutral. The way to counter a guard cancel is launcher but idk if there's any way to guarantee you'll punish it if you do this.
Yeah but the thing about gaurd canceling is that shyt can punished esasily especially if you read it. So even if you try to guard cancel out, there is a chance they are anticipating it just to convert off it