Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Wtf happened to all my saved replays. Says I can’t watch them cuz of some new version. Are u fukking kidding me. And how do I access the music pack that supposedly came with this game when I paid 109 :martin:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wtf happened to all my saved replays. Says I can’t watch them cuz of some new version. Are u fukking kidding me. And how do I access the music pack that supposedly came with this game when I paid 109 :martin:
The update did some bug fixes and "balances" which makes it that you can't watch old replays anymore.
You can either go to the menu under the game and it should be there or go to the plystation store and look it up.
Nevermnd here's the link
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Anime Music Pack

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Thinking of buying the Season Pass today. Is it worth the 35 bucks?
:patrice: I dunno. I gotta see more of the DLC roster to know for sure. I can care less about Broly, Bardock might be fun and I think base Goku and Vegeta will surprise us. The others I'm kinda iffy on. And everyone will prob use Blue Vegito when he drops which will make the character stale lol. Tho if you feel like this game's shelf life gonna last you a year or so, go for it. I'm loving the game now, but might get tired of it in the future. That's how it's been for most games as I get older lol.

Last time I bought a season pass was for Injustice 2, and I honestly don't even play the game like that anymore, causing me to not even try out the last few characters.

Maybe I'm just outgrowing season passes :yeshrug:

Who am I kidding, I'll prob get it. Just $35 right :mjgrin:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
As I’m grinding through ranked, I’m running into dudes with blue squares (lowest win percentage) with like 50 something wins and like 200 losses. How do you get this bad at the game brehs :mjlol: Especially after all those matches played. And this is ranked too, it doesn’t track their matches outside of ranked.

:mjcry: And their playstyle shows with their win percentage. Keep falling for shyt they should’ve learn at like match #50 for em lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just copped me a PS4 and this just cause

Gonna check it out this weekend

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that shyt pissed me off. I was too drunk to let you have that shyt. :manny: