Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol dude had me sweating with all those combos but I stood my ground. This my experimental team anyway tho :obama: trying to get my manual combo game up, much different trying to pull em off of hit confirms online.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I just copped this and :whew: God damn this shyt is real as fukk. Goku Black is def a main right now. I got to still get the feel of the game and the characters. I'm about to be hella real at this

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gotta say, even though the story here is kind of boring and generic DBZ stuff, the dialogue in the cutscenes where the characters just roast each other is :russ:

Low key I'd probably pay for DLC of just the characters just roasting each other some more. :pachaha:

Still deciding who to main. Characters I like so far: Krillin, Yamcha, 18, Black, Beerus, Adult Gohan

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Gotta say, even though the story here is kind of boring and generic DBZ stuff, the dialogue in the cutscenes where the characters just roast each other is :russ:

Low key I'd probably pay for DLC of just the characters just roasting each other some more. :pachaha:

Still deciding who to main. Characters I like so far: Krillin, Yamcha, 18, Black, Beerus, Adult Gohan

So glad Yamcha getting his shine in the game. Especially this at 0:24 :russ:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
call the devs lazy and have no idea what the fukk you're talking about because you're too lazy to check yourself :mjlol:

Sometimes gamers are spoiled. The way they animate characters means there can be no alt. Costumes or anything close to that. They have to put a thousand hours into to animating each costume.

Folks want Janemba, who turns into multi-colored squares as he moves around. Broly, who has two drastically different forms, and super moves that turn the whole world into different colors.

these dude worked hard and put out of best fighting games ever made.

Why not let them save time and add base form goku and vegeta. We are missing the kiaoken, Galick gun, the spirit bomb, monkey form vegeta. Would be nice to see those moves in the game.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I was thinking with the way DBFZ was handled, Namco should let Arc Sysvtake the reins on a tag team Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. shyt would look gorgeous:banderas:

Unfortunately don't nobody in the west fukk with them Stardust Crusaders like that.:mjcry:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No punishment for rage quitters? :gucci:

I got a pretty good win/loss ratio so I got no choice but to do the same :lolbron:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
only bums can spam it on other bums. you try it on anyone who knows what they're doing and its hopping head first into a blender

there's so many ways to not just stop superdashes but to blow people the fukk up for it....

100% of the people online are bums then you can barely move forward without some dude rushing in a quarter of a second