Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
all of them shyts were trash breh :mjcry:

xenoverse ain't even a fighting game

Raging Blast and Budokai aren't even Shaq-Fu tier :picard:
well you comparing it to actual fighting games breh, thats the issue. Theres a lane for fighting games that arent actually "competitive"

there's dozens of other things something like Budokai brings to the table

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
well you comparing it to actual fighting games breh, thats the issue. Theres a lane for fighting games that arent actually "competitive"

there's dozens of other things something like Budokai brings to the table
budokai ain't bring shyt to the table other than being a dbz game
when did I say this was the same as capcom and netherrealms?
:gucci:
if your interpretation is that features in other games aren't the same as GG/DBFZ is due to "laziness", then you really thinking that NR/Capcom structure is the only way to do shyt...

even tekken does work off that model

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
budokai ain't bring shyt to the table other than being a dbz game
ur killing me breh

Everybody got they own opinions on games, but you can talk to some other fellas and get a more nuanced response on why nikkas fukk w Budokai. its the quintessential line of anime fighting games, you gotta play em

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if your interpretation is that features in other games aren't the same as GG/DBFZ is due to "laziness", then you really thinking that NR/Capcom structure is the only way to do shyt...

even tekken does work off that model
when did I ever mention features in other games or talk about a capcom/NR structure?
:gucci:

I said it was lazy to release 2 dlc characters of people that are already in the game. And that if they really needed to have those characters, they can just add them as alternate costumes and use those two spots for someone that isn't in the game.

For example, I don't wanna see toppo, cooler, broly/kalifa, master roshi, etc. Get left out but we get another goku and vegeta.
:scust:

I'm not asking for them to add 50 characters, I understand how balancing can be a nightmare when you have large rosters. I'm just saying they shouldn't waste slots on duplicate characters.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Budokai 3 is a very legit fighter.

The rest i agree with.

Before DBFZ was released if they released a remastered Budokai 3 with the same exact engine it would of been a mainstay in the fgc.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Put about 90 minutes into the story mode. What a snooze fest :snooze:
The fights are a fukking joke. Did I turn down the difficulty slider somewhere cause there's no challenge at all.
I swear at Injustice at least had a little challenge. These enemies won't even throw back half the time

Not really DB games (but a few DB characters are playable) but the real gems were those Jump Stars games on the DS.
We never got them over here though :mjcry:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Ohohohoh, OHohohoboho
:ooh:

Damn near blew the planet up with his bytch ass.

This nikka frieza is so fun to use lol. My goto when someone starts pulling that black goku bullshyt.
:lolbron:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Ohohohoh, OHohohoboho
:ooh:

Damn near blew the planet up with his bytch ass.

This nikka frieza is so fun to use lol. My goto when someone starts pulling that black goku bullshyt.
:lolbron:

:ohhh: i never used his ball after a combo that shyt was always do 6 hits i was like this shyt weak as fukk