Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
If y’all are nice then I’m trying to play y’all. How do we go about setting this up so the Coli can get this work from Teen Gohan, Trunks and Adult Gohan

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Those area ll good tips. One thing that helped me out is that if you block vanish while on the ground, you can not challenge with another attack. I open up so many people with that because they don't know that their negative and have to block, not mash L.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting washed by low ranked people is the worst. :mjcry:

Like why is someone still ranked sayian beating my ass? That shyt be having want to throw my controller.

Also, when people's win rate doesn't match their skill level. They'll have like a 40% win percentage, but be godlike. Like how the fukk does that happen?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Getting washed by low ranked people is the worst. :mjcry:

Like why is someone still ranked sayian beating my ass? That shyt be having want to throw my controller.

Also, when people's win rate doesn't match their skill level. They'll have like a 40% win percentage, but be godlike. Like how the fukk does that happen?
I just recently started playing ranked (still ranked Saibaman) and I'm catching people off guard with my rank. I spent a lot of time in the lab and a bit in casual matches getting down some lengthy combos. I can tell from the competition so far it won't take me long to rank up. Just gotta weed through the lower ranks and get to the more skillful players. Also gotta find more time to play this like I want to :martin:

As for the 40% win percentage players, my guess is that they finally cracked their code after their share of losses :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Comcast been fukking with my Internet or something man cause i can't play a match without the delay stayin in the teens. :sadcam:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I think I have spent enough time in Arcade mode and Casual matches I think im ready for the Arcadium PSN Donkeypuncher718

Ill just leave this here
4155732-4172475604-friez.gif