Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
100% of the people online are bums then you can barely move forward without some dude rushing in a quarter of a second
If someone is full screen away and they decide to dragon rush at you, its literally the worst decision they could make :dwillhuh:

I don't get how hard it is to just hit light attack or down+heavy attack at the very least. Most characters even have other specials that dead it too. If someone is hitting you with it all day, then its not their fault that its working. Its the riskiest way to approach by far and if you can't punish it then its something you gotta work on.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
If someone is full screen away and they decide to dragon rush at you, its literally the worst decision they could make :dwillhuh:

I don't get how hard it is to just hit light attack or down+heavy attack at the very least. Most characters even have other specials that dead it too. If someone is hitting you with it all day, then its not their fault that its working. Its the riskiest way to approach by far and if you can't punish it then its something you gotta work on.

1. turtle in the corner waiting for opp to move forward
2. super dash in 0.00001 sec when they do
3. combo them
4. switch character to continue combo
5. win

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I was thinking with the way DBFZ was handled, Namco should let Arc Sysvtake the reins on a tag team Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. shyt would look gorgeous:banderas:

Unfortunately don't nobody in the west fukk with them Stardust Crusaders like that.:mjcry:
That Allstar Battle game looked great and had mad fanservice. Too bad the fighting game mechanics weren’t that deep at all.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking with the way DBFZ was handled, Namco should let Arc Sysvtake the reins on a tag team Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. shyt would look gorgeous:banderas:

Unfortunately don't nobody in the west fukk with them Stardust Crusaders like that.:mjcry:
Breh fukk Stardust Crusaders, its all about the Stone Ocean.

llt23

All Star
Daps
What’s everyone’s rank/record?
Im 16-4, 80 percent win rate. But this though

These nikkas online all cheeks
I'm giving out work!

Really only beat on bad players. I dont even know how to really use my special moves yet, im just doing basic BNB combos, waiting for my opponent to tag so i can 2H, waiting for my opponent to superdash so I can 2H etc etc etc 2H. And Im being a scum bag resetting everyone into Trunks level 3 super :lolbron:

I know if i played real players though I'd get that work. People already have gotten really damn good.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I need to find another team asap. My team was #21, Black, Vegeta but got tired of building #21 and then she gets blown up instantly + her assist is trash

Been trying random teams for a few days and went from 85%+ win rate to 73% and slowly falling :mjlol::mjcry:

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Beerus, Hit, and Black.

Buu, 16, 18 give me trooooooooooooooouuubbbbbbblllle.