Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I cant wait to get in this bytch

I been sonning nikkas in DB games since 4 years old, this gone be my first SFV/MK type game i master

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
MH came back for my time hard :manny: I'm swooping in after those SOS flares like Tony Stark :wow:

I had to straight up abandon Hit after seeing one good one though. I'm pretty much committed to 21 and Yamcha now, but as for that third I'm clueless. I was almost ready to stick to Teen Gohan but the range on his normals is just so fukking bad. I really want to make sure I got at least one person with a dragon punch or solid wakeup in this game. A few DPs will make anyone fall back. Defensive options are really hard to come by as is and I'm not gonna front like I can just keep my foot on someone's neck 24/7.
you catching a foot to the account after I cop this biddy :mjpls:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Love how this game breathes new life into these otherwise weak Dbz character. Tien and Ginyu is fukking dangerous

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
z96I1q2WAoPNUst13XDGTD8MUWH1tyHyy4x_rPqYCEc.jpg

What you doing Frieza. We don't do that in Harlem:dame:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Brehs how do I friggin chat in this game? I’m so damn lost. Can I only do preset messages?

I haven’t turned my PS4 on for 22 months until I copped this game.

Getting nice with Teen Gohan, Adult Gohan, and Trunks

Can one of y’all answer the chat question how are y’all chatting in the lobbies

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah I get what you're saying, but it's not just making models and throwing em in the Unreal Engine. They gotta apply certain textures on the models to make sure the lighting/shadows hit the models in the right places to give it that "anime" feel.
Sounds about the same amount of work done for almost every lighting technique used these days. Its really just laziness, these aren't handdrawn sprites.

As for the modded Goku and Vegeta's, they already have their models on the disc somewhere. Dude just got those models and applied the same animations to those them if I'm not mistaken.

If the models are already on the disc and can be swapped with the current models without much work, why do we need these two characters taking up dlc spots? Especially when you have characters like master roshi who might not make it in the game, but we got 3 gokus and 3 vegetas.

:francis:

It's like not getting redhood in injustice but powergirl and supergirl were separate characters.

Japanese developers just make weird design choices.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sounds about the same amount of work done for almost every lighting technique used these days. Its really just laziness, these aren't handdrawn sprites.

If the models are already on the disc and can be swapped with the current models without much work, why do we need these two characters taking up dlc spots? Especially when you have characters like master roshi who might not make it in the game, but we got 3 gokus and 3 vegetas.

It's like not getting redhood in injustice but powergirl and supergirl were separate characters.

:mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Did you even watch the video I posted bruh...

There obviously gonna have different movesets and character interactions for these 2. It won’t just be copy and paste. Look at the differences between Goku/SSGSS Goku and Vegeta/SSJSS Vegeta.

And the Japanese fan base REALLY wanted em in apparently :yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Went to pick up a headset for my brother at Gamestop and couldn't resist buying this, it looks too badass
I'll post impressions later