Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope :francis:

Casual and Ranked you talk to a npc to randomly matchmake.

Private matches you have to be in the same hub world, make a "ring" and they have to step in the ring to join :mjlol:
Yeah it’s a bit much for pvt matches

Lol@ Telling my dudes meet me in US West first fight lobby 05 at Master roshi’s island password 3256:birdman:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished the first story arc.

Hopefully it gets a bit better later on but I have to to admit I'm a little disappointed in Android 21 so far. Her design is cool but she's a blatant Cell/Buu ripoff so far, although I guess it's intentional. Granted, stories in Dragon Ball aren't known for being complicated anyway, but I really hope there's more to the story than her just wanting to eat everybody. :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished the first story arc.

Hopefully it gets a bit better later on but I have to to admit I'm a little disappointed in Android 21 so far. Her design is cool but she's a blatant Cell/Buu ripoff so far, although I guess it's intentional. Granted, stories in Dragon Ball aren't known for being complicated anyway, but I really hope there's more to the story than her just wanting to eat everybody. :heh:
still better than most of the arcs in super :mjgrin:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Steam just gave out all the trading cards for the game....I just sold 4 and made a dollar. If you wait these will be worth nothing in a day or two, cash in on the nerds brehs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Is there a way to make story mode harder?

I'm finding it hard not to just fight the battles you have to do to advance the story. Fighting against a.i. that just stand there and dont fight back gets boring fast.