Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
How do you block?
Explains why you think it's a bit overrated if you don't know how to block in a fighting game in 2018
only a casual gamer bruh got a wife and two kids. I propably play this game less than two hours a week bruh. U gone tell me how to block or not???

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Back button same as every single fighting game since the beginning of time
that's what I assumed but when I played I get sucked in these combs no matter if I hit back or not. shyts frustrating its like a finger mash race to see who can get there never ending combos off first. In street fighter I actually block shyt when I press block bruh....

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't mind Cooler, but other than 17, the rest on that "leaked" list I can do without.

People been begging for Broly this whole time and are prob gonna barely play dude if he is included. Big characters just aren't as popular in traditional fighters. Even if they do make him fast.

The base Goku and Vegeta forms might surprise us, but I still don't want em in :francis:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
i agree with him. when someone gets you in an air combo theres nothing you can do except take it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
that's what I assumed but when I played I get sucked in these combs no matter if I hit back or not. shyts frustrating its like a finger mash race to see who can get there never ending combos off first. In street fighter I actually block shyt when I press block bruh....

i agree with him. when someone gets you in an air combo theres nothing you can do except take it.

You gotta block low and high

This plus learning how to warp and a few other techniques. Have you done the tutorial? It explains all this...

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Yea I need to do the tutorial one day when I got the time cuz back button ain't helping me right now lol

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Even the story mode takes you thru some tutorials, but of course you can go straight to them in the practice area.

It's usually safe to stand block a jumping opponent, and crouch block a grounded opponent. Every character has an overhead, some can combo from it, most can't without an assist so staying in a crouch block (holding down/back) can save you for the most part

Back + S (Reflect) will also push them off you if you time it right with the attack