Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I probably will. The Android rank I'm at now is a good spot to chill out on ranked for a minute and work on story mode.
I haven't even jumped into ranked yet :mjlol: I need to get over myself and stop bullshytting through casual matches. Its kinda funny how many people can rattle off huge combos but can't block or get in outside of a superdash. I don't even think Yamcha is that good of a character anymore, but most people can't do shyt about him.

Spent all this time in training mode and I've gotta shortcut combos because I can't trust the connections out here. I was running Cell for the longest but I had to stop because the game always tracks me as holding the H button and it causes me to delay all my launchers longer than intended. I might just have to drop 18 too since the assist time timing is so important in all of her bigger combos.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I've been mad busy and haven't gotten a lot of playtime with this. I did get all the trials done to kinda get me a feel for all the characters. Might be rocking with SSGSS Vegeta, Tien, and either Gohan or Cell for my third for now.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is dope i like it. Haven't played nikkas online yet but it's fun.

I wish they would've put transformations into 1 character, like for goku you select him then you select the form you want to use

base
kaioken
ssj1
ssj2
ssj3
ssj red
ssj blue

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Roster way too small to justify fukking $34 dlc. Could've done with regular ass menus as well. My only complaints so far.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I wish they would've put transformations into 1 character, like for goku you select him then you select the form you want to use

base
kaioken
ssj1
ssj2
ssj3
ssj red
ssj blue
me and my homies was just talkin bout this its been my gripe wit fighting games

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

base
kaioken
ssj1
ssj2
ssj3
ssj red
ssj blue
Way too many assets to include for the roster if they were gonna do that. Also these companies aren't that generous nowadays lol.

Would also make things harder to balance.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Looking to buy DBZF this Friday but I’m hearing shyt about the servers/netcode/lobbies being trash.

Any truth to this? And if so is it best to wait for a patch fixing some of this before buying?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Looking to buy DBZF this Friday but I’m hearing shyt about the servers/netcode/lobbies being trash.

Any truth to this? And if so is it best to wait for a patch fixing some of this before buying?

Only private matches don't work. Wouldn't have this problem if we had normal menus instead of this xenoverse hub shyt

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
This games a bit overrated, terrible walk around menu, terrible training mode, online quarters galore ...how the fuk do u block????

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
are we really acting like R1 doesn't negate the walk around shyt now :heh:

Wait. What?
They don't have regular lobbies?
:dahell:
its over complicated. they needed a way to throw microtransactions into this shyt so they created the 'lobby' for people to show off what their lootboxes did

its not as easy as it should be, certainly